IFFCO Tokio Home Family Protector Policy
Indeed your home is one of the most prized possessions. Not only your love and care but a lot of time has gone behind turning a house into a home. Although it is not possible to protect it from all unforeseen risks, you can take steps to help you face the unexpected events that otherwise could completely wrack your world. IFFCO Tokio’s Home Family Protector Policy is an apt plan to provide complete protection against all uncertainties.
Types of Coverage Available
The policy encompasses 12 sections, which offer comprehensive protection for the household assets and liabilities as well as family members and domestic help. It covers the following sections-
- Section 1 - Fire and Allied perils= The residential building along with the types of contents are covered against earthquake, fire, flood, cyclone, etc.
- Section 2 - Burglary= It covers the same properties as that in fire and allied peril section. It also covers damage caused by falling trees, breakage or collapse of television or radio.
- Section 3 - Fixed Glass and sanitary fittings= It covers accidental breakage of fixed glass and sanitary fittings in the premises, including cost of frames.
- Section 4 - Electronic equipment= It covers loss/damage caused to the electronic items like computer, printer, fax machine, etc.
- Section 5 - Home entertainment equipment= It covers loss/damage caused to television/video equipment installed in your home.
- Section 6 - Breakdown of electrical/mechanical appliances= It includes sudden and unforeseen breakdown of electrical or mechanical appliances which are installed in your house, provided they should not be more than 7 years old.
- Section 7 - Personal accident= It covers you and your family against accident bodily injury leading to disablement or death.
- Section 8 - Loan payment protection= If due to disability, sickness or injury, an individual finds it hard to pay EMI then this cover ensures the loan EMI payments.
- Section 9 - Baggage = It covers loss/damage caused to baggage belonging to the policyholder and family members from accident or misfortune.
- Section 10 - Liability= It covers your liability against the third party at the time of accident, bodily injury or property damage.
- Section 11 - Increased living expenses= It covers those expenses which are incurred by you following damage to your home by perils covered under the section ‘fire and allied perils’.
- Section 12- It covers all valuable items like jewelry, gold, silver and other precious metals or stones.
Points to Remember
- At least 5 out of 12 sections have to be covered
- By opting for 6 or more sections, you become eligible to get discounts
- Apart from a few sub limits, there are no maximum sum insured limits under any section in the policy
- Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Cholamandalam Home Insurance
- Future Generali Home Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Home Insurance
- National Insurance Home Insurance
- New India Assurance Home Insurance
- Oriental Home Insurance
- Raheja QBE Home Insurance
- Reliance Home Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Home Insurance
- SBI Home Insurance
- Shriram General Home Insurance
- Universal Sompo Home Insurance
- Handy Guide- All You Need to Know About Property Insurance
- Everything You Need to Know About New India Assurance Griha Suvidha
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance versus Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz, Bharti AXA and Cholamandalam: Comprehensive Insurance for Your Home
- Importance of Having a Home Insurance Policy in India
- Secure Your Home against Calamities with Home Insurance
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator