Shriram Householder's Umbrella Package Insurance
Shriram Home Insurance’s “Householder Umbrella Package Insurance Policy” is a package policy that protects your house from unknown calamities by providing cover against various loss/damage due to various perils.
Key Features & benefits –
- Flexibility to choose policy covers according to your requirements, which means only pay for what you require.
- Large number of cover options to choose, which covers almost each and every part of the home.
- The premiums are fixed for respective covers, which means hassle-free and transparent process.
Policy Details –
Basically, there are 5 options or covers to choose from, you can also take all the 5 covers. The covers are –
- Fire and allied perils
- Electronic equipment and other domestic appliances.
- Loss of cash due to assault
- Personal accident
Sum Insured –
*Please check the policy wordings for more information.
Policy termination -Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at any time by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free look period -If you would not be pleased with the coverage, and terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of cancelling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
- Any Damage or loss due to War and related perils.
- Consequential loss
- Any loss due to radioactivity or nuclear weapons.
- Any loss due to depreciation or wear and tear.
- Under Insurance.
- SBI Home Insurance
- L&T Home Insurance
- Raheja QBE Home Insurance
- Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Shriram General Home Insurance
- Universal Sompo Home Insurance
- Future Generali Home Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance
- Cholamandalam Home Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Home Insurance
- Reliance Home Insurance
- New India Assurance Home Insurance
- National Insurance Home Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Home Insurance
- Oriental Home Insurance
- Everything You Need to Know About New India Assurance Griha Suvidha
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance versus Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz, Bharti AXA and Cholamandalam: Comprehensive Insurance for Your Home
- Importance of Having a Home Insurance Policy in India
- Secure Your Home against Calamities with Home Insurance
- What Does Home Insurance Cover?