Two of the oldest companies of the world Aviva and Dabur came together to create Aviva Life Insurance that has long been concentrating on guarding families the way a father does. The focus of the company is the relation between a father and a child as witnessed in its social presence keeping child plans in the spotlight.
Sachin Tendulkar, former cricketer and a loving father, who has been a brand ambassador for Aviva India has been acting as an inspiration to many fathers for being responsible and good. Aviva has been encouraging good parenting skills for the society by actively organizing contests around Sachin and distributing Sachin signed merchandise as rewards.
In 2013 Aviva India had initiated a ‘What’s your big plan?’ campaign on social media as one of the important pieces of its marketing campaign for the year. In hope of helping the children to fulfill their big dreams, scholarships were given away nationwide. Providing financial support for tuition fees, college admission fund and for higher education and also to help secure a child’s future against the rising education costs are the motives of the Child Plans. How to help realize the dreams of a child with child plans is also mixed in the context.
“Aviva Young Scholar” is yet another latest contest for the Child plans of the same name that has been kicked off by the brand. Jumbled words with visuals and hints were shared on Twitter in this day long contest and Flipkart vouchers selected by random draw were given to the users with all five correct answers. The Aviva India Twitter handle was to be followed along with use of AvivaYoungScholar hashtag by the participants in their tweets.
- Most Read
- A 4-Point Child Education Planning Checklist for Indian Parents
Date: 02 August 2018
- Everything You Need To Know About SBI Child Insurance Plan
Date: 08 March 2018
- Common Myths about Child Insurance Plans
Date: 07 March 2018
- Why Should You Invest in LIC’s New Children Money Back Plan?
Date: 31 January 2018
- How to Financially Secure Your Child's Future
Date: 25 January 2018
- 5 Benefits of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana for Girl Child by the Govt of India
Views : 296113
- Best Child Insurance Plans in India
Views : 104817
- Top 6 Child Investment Plans in India
Views : 94659
- Top 5 Child Insurance Plans to Invest in 2018
Views : 86632
- Top 10 child Plans to invest in 2018
Views : 73650