Two of the oldest companies of the world Aviva and Dabur came together to create Aviva Life Insurance that has long been concentrating on guarding families the way a father does. The focus of the company is the relation between a father and a child as witnessed in its social presence keeping child plans in the spotlight.
Sachin Tendulkar, former cricketer and a loving father, who has been a brand ambassador for Aviva India has been acting as an inspiration to many fathers for being responsible and good. Aviva has been encouraging good parenting skills for the society by actively organizing contests around Sachin and distributing Sachin signed merchandise as rewards.
In 2013 Aviva India had initiated a ‘What’s your big plan?’ campaign on social media as one of the important pieces of its marketing campaign for the year. In hope of helping the children to fulfill their big dreams, scholarships were given away nationwide. Providing financial support for tuition fees, college admission fund and for higher education and also to help secure a child’s future against the rising education costs are the motives of the Child Plans. How to help realize the dreams of a child with child plans is also mixed in the context.
“Aviva Young Scholar” is yet another latest contest for the Child plans of the same name that has been kicked off by the brand. Jumbled words with visuals and hints were shared on Twitter in this day long contest and Flipkart vouchers selected by random draw were given to the users with all five correct answers. The Aviva India Twitter handle was to be followed along with use of AvivaYoungScholar hashtag by the participants in their tweets.
- Most Read
- Term Insurance with More Than 100 Years of Coverage
Date: 14 November 2017
- All About Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Date: 13 November 2017
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana – Features, Benefits and Eligibility
Date: 25 October 2017
- 5 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Planning Retirement
Date: 24 October 2017
- How to Revive Lapsed LIC Insurance Policy Online
Date: 15 September 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 1084063
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1075132
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 414880
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 409068
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 284221