Max Life Child Plans
What is a child insurance Plan?
Child insurance plan is a traditional life insurance plan wherein the child is insured in this plan and the parent pays the premium so that the maturity benefit is given to the child to fulfil the parent’s dream about the child’s future educational expenses.
Child plans can also be Unit Linked Insurance Plans as well as traditional plans. More often than not, children plans can be taken after you have a child and not before. It thus especially focuses to the need of a parent for the future of the child and not for others.
Why Child Plan?
If you want to know why you need a child plan, well the answer can be long and detailed. But to put it in a simple way, let’s just say that as an intelligent and modern parent, you need to secure your child’s future. And when the mode to secure is served to you on a platter, why would you not want it? The child plans available today literally come to you as a boon and help you in planning your child’s future in a systematic and smooth manner.
Thus a child’s life as well as a parent’s mental peace is secured at the same time with a child plan. Thus it makes sense for each and every parent to start planning for his child’s future and start saving and also investing for the same.
Max Life Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Max India Limited, a leading multi-business corporate and Mitsui Suimoto Insurance Company Limited which is member of MS & AD Insurance Group, a leader in the general insurance sector across the world. The rich experience of both the companies has made Max Life one of the leaders in the Indian Insurance Industry. As in the year 2013 – 14, Max Life Insurance Company Limited has been ranked among the top 4 life insurers in India with a market share of 10.30%. The company is counted amongst the fastest growing life insurance businesses with the Gross Written Premium of Rs.7279 crores and declaring a shareholder’s profit of Rs.436 crores post taxation. The company offers a range of products which meet the need of every individual.
Max Life Child Plans
Max Life Insurance Company currently offers a single type of child education plan to its customers. Let us consider the plan which the company has in its kitty and what it offers in terms of benefits:
Max Life Shiksha Plus Super
Is a unit linked child plan designed to provide market related returns to boost wealth creation for the child’s future and also life insurance protection for coverage purposes. The plan’s benefit structure is detailed below:
- The plan can be taken by individuals who have a child aged 0 to 18 years.
- Premiums under the plan can be paid for a limited tenure under the Limited pay option or for the entire duration of the plan under the Regular Pay Option of premium payment.
- The premium net of the applicable charges can be invested by the policyholder himself among a choice of 5 fund options of can be chosen to be invested as per two different pre-defined strategies of Systematic Transfer Plan and Dynamic Fund Allocation.
- Under the Systematic Transfer Plan option, the concept of rupee cost averaging is used and the net premium is initially invested in the Secure Plus Fund and thereafter every month, a proportion of the premium is transferred to the Growth Plus Fund
- Under the Dynamic Fund Allocation option, the premium is invested initially in the Growth Super Fund and thereafter, as the plan approaches maturity, the funds are transferred to the Secure Fund to prevent the fund against market volatility. A specified ratio of the fund is maintained in both the fund options and the ratio changes as the plan progresses.
- If the policyholder choose to make the investment decisions himself, the company offers him a choice of 5 funds to choose from which are Growth Super Fund, Growth Fund, Balanced Fund, Conservative Fund and Secure Fund
- Guaranteed Loyalty Additions @0.20% of the Fund Value is added to the fund value from the 11th policy year. This ratio increases by 0.02% every year.
- On maturity of the plan, the Fund Value is paid to the policyholder which he can choose to take at once or in 5 instalments over a course of 5 years after maturity through Settlement Option
- In case of the insured dying, higher of the Fund Value or 105% of premiums paid till the date of death or (0.5*annual premium*term) is paid to the nominee
- The plan has a unique feature of Family Income Benefit under which, after the death of the insured during the tenure of the plan, 10% of the chosen Sum Assured is paid every year till the end of the plan tenure subject to a minimum of 3 payments and a maximum of 10 payments.
- Under another benefit called the Funding of Future Premiums, in case of death of the insured during the tenure of the plan, the company waives off the premiums and pays it towards the plan itself. On maturity of the plan, the applicable fund value is payable
- Two free partial withdrawals are allowed every year after 5 policy years with a minimum value of Rs.5000
- 12 free switches are allowed every year to change between funds
- 6 free premium redirections are allowed every year to redirect future premium into another fund than which was originally selected.
10 years or 15 – 25 years
Regular Pay – Rs.25, 000
Limited pay – Rs.50, 000
10 times the annual premium
Premium Payment Term
Equal to policy term or 5 years
Premium Paying Frequency
Yearly, half-yearly, quarterly or monthly
Applying for a Child Plan from the company:
The company offers specific plans which are available online only. The customer only needs to log into the company’s website, choose the required plan, choose the coverage and provide the details. The premium will be determined using the filled details. The customer then needs to pay the premium online through credit card, debit card or net banking facilities and the policy will be issued
Plans which are not available online can be purchased from agents, brokers, banks, etc. where the intermediaries help with the application process.
Applying For Child Plans through PolicyBazaar
- On the PolicyBazaar homepage, click on Child Plans under the Personal tab.
- Click New Quotes to compare and choose from top insurance providers.
- Fill your date of birth (DOB), whether you are a smoker/non-smoker, and the payout amount. On the basis of your payout amount, you will get an estimate of your premium. Next click Continue.
- Fill in your name, email address, city, country code, and mobile number. Click Continue.
- You will be taken to the Life Insurance quotes page where you will see life insurance quotes of more than 10 insurers. Next, choose the plan as per payment schedule – One Time Payout and Monthly Payout Plans.
- After reviewing and comparing each life insurance quote, click the premium amount to buy the desired plan.
- You will see a pop-up on the screen which will give you an overview of the chosen plan like premium, plan features, exclusions, additional riders, etc. Click Proceed.
- This will take you to the insurer’s website. Fill in the necessary details to buy the plan.
Max Life Child Plans - FAQ
1. How to pay a premium? What are the modes of payment available?
The Max Life Insurance company Ltd. offers 6 modes of premium payment namely:
- Cash payment at the branch
- Online Payment
- Credit card Instructions
- Direct Debit
- Payment at Axis Bank Branch
- Payment at Axis Bank ATM
- Your bank branch
- Sky pack Drop boxes
For the online payment mode, the policyholder can pay via;
- Credit Card,
- Debit Card
- Net banking
2. How can I check policy status for Max Life child plans?
Registered users can check policy status online. Login with your username and password on the LOGIN tab give on the company’s home page
3. What is the policy renewal process for Max Life child plans?
For policy renewal online follow these 3 easy steps
Step1: Enter your Client ID and Date of Birth to login into e-portal
Step2: Enter the policy details and payment method (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking)
Step3: Save/print premium deposit receipt on successful payment intimation
Alterantively, you can pay via cash/cheque at any of the nearest branch.
4. What is the company’s process to settle claim for Max Life child plans?
For claim settlement the nominee can visit the nearest branch with all the policy documents and the revlant claims form. The claims are settled within 10 working days from collection of all necessary documents for claim settlement.
5. What is the policy cancellation process for Max Life child plans?
For cancellation you need to visit the nearest branch in person with policy documents and surrender form. Upon successful proceedings, the refund will be directly apid in your bank account.
- Aegon Life Child Plans
- Aviva Child Plans
- Bajaj Allianz Child Plans
- Bharti AXA Life Child Plans
- Birla Sun Life Child Plans
- Canara HSBC Child Plans
- DHFL Pramerica Child Plans
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Child Plans
- Exide Life Child Plans
- Future Generali Child Plans
- HDFC Life Child Plans
- ICICI Prudential Child Plans
- IDBI Federal Child Plans
- IndiaFirst Child Plans
- Kotak Life Child Plans
- PNB MetLife Child Plans
- Reliance Life Child Plans
- Sahara Life Child Plans
- SBI Life Child Plans
- Shriram Life Child Plans
- Star Union Child Plans
- Tata AIA Child Plans
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
Max Life Child Plans Reviews
Now, the future of my child is secure with child insurance policy which i buy from max life insurance company. Service given by the staff of the company is fabulous and on time. Executives facilitate the service to customers 24X7.
Nice Insurance Plan
Max life child insurance plan is very good in coverage and paybacks. Service facilitated by you guys is fantastic. Policy premium is less and claiming is simple because of executives who provides each and every help.
Max child policy
Max child insurance policy i have purchase in very low premium. Policy has many benefits like it covers maximum expenditure which spend for my child in future, after the policy get mature. Claiming is simple and sanctioned easily. I must say service is fantastic.
The child insurance policy i purchase for my girl is good. The future of her is secure now with this insurance policy. Huge rewards in less investment. Policy coverage and claims are high but the premium is less which is a good thing.
Good Child Policy
My child insurance plan is superb which I bought for my child. The policy coverage is high and claims are better. Service is perfect provided by the company members. The online service is also good which is easily access by anyone.
Superb child policy plan which provided by max life insurance. The policy coverage is 93% and the claims are ~Rs.42 L after policy ends. The investment is ~Rs.18 K quarterly per year till policy end. Services are great and fast too. Great work guys. Good future investment with tax saving.
I buy child policy plan with max life insurance which has very good policy coverage ~ 83%. The service is also good, fast and on time. The claims are high ~ 36 L and claiming process is easy because the executive and staff members providing good response and quick services.
The best child policy plan i bought from max life insurance and the policy plan is awesome. The policy coverage is 91% and the claims are Rs.39 L after policy get mature. The investment is low and the returns are high. Good future plan with tax protection.
My child policy plan is very good and the insurer is max life insurance. The policy has many benefits like good investments for future and it save taxes also. Policy coverage is 81% and the claims are around 31 L after policy ends. Fair Terms and Conditions.
I purchase child policy plan from max life insurance. The policy coverage is 70% and the claims are good with low premiums. Service you provided is very quick and the behaviour of the executives and staff members is nice. Good future investment and it reduces taxes also. Nice policy plan.
Okay Child Plan
I own child policy plan which i buy from max life insurance. Policy have various benefits but the policy coverage is the best ~87% is covered in the policy. Claims are high and the premiums are low. Service is good. Nice future investment which saves tax also.
I purchase max life insurance policy plan and took child insurance policy plan. Policy coverage is good 75% and the payback amount is 28 L when policy ends. Claims are easily get due to great services facilitate by executives of the company. Nice future investment and it saves taxes also.
I have max life insurance child policy plan. Policy coverage is good 80% but the premium is low. Service provided is bit slow and claims are good and Rs.25 L is the amount i get after policy get end. I just wanted to say that satisfactory policy plan.
My child policy plan is not super policy but an average one. Max life insurance provide wide range of policies. My policy coverage is good 79%. Service is nice and work is done in short period of time. Claims are high and the payback amount is 29 L after policy get mature. The service provided by the executives and staff members are really nice. Good future security which save taxes too.
I buy a child policy plan for my child from max life insurance. Policy coverage is high 82% but the premium is low. Claims are easy to get because of the fast service provided by the executives and staff members. Daily updates are also mailed to me time to time. Fine policy good work.
I purchase child policy plan by max life insurance. Policy coverage is 87% and the claims are high. Premium is low and the services are fast and with great response from executives and staff members of the company. Good future investment and it saves taxes too.
I found awesome child policy plan from max life insurance. The claim is high and the policy coverage is 90%. Service you provided is fast and very quick. Daily updates are mail and texted to me. The policy is good for future investment and it saves taxes also.
I had child policy plan for my child through max life insurance child plan. The policy is nice, Good policy coverage ~92% and claiming amount is Rs.32 L after policy get mature. But the service is bit slow, please improve it. And the behaviour of the executives and staff members are nice. Good future investment with saving tax too.
The best child policy plan i bought from max life insurance and the policy plan is awesome. The policy coverage is 91% and the claims are 37 L after policy get mature. The investment is low and the returns are high. Good future plan with tax protection. Service you provided is very quick and on time till now.
Just Go For It
I buy a child policy plan for my child from max life insurance. Policy coverage is high 85% but the premium is low. Claims are easy to get because of the fast service provided by the executives and staff members. Daily updates are also mailed to me time to time. Fine policy good work. Good future investment and it save tax also. Like the policy.
I purchase child policy plan by max life insurance. Policy coverage is 89% and the claims are high. Premium is low and the services are fast and with great response from executives and staff members of the company. Good future investment and it saves taxes too. I'm happy with my policy plan.
I found awesome child policy plan from max life insurance. The claim is high and the policy coverage is 93%. Service you provided is fast and very quick. Daily updates are mail and texted to me. The policy is good for future investment and it saves taxes also.
I had child policy plan for my child through max life insurance child plan. The policy is nice, Good policy coverage ~90% and claiming amount is Rs.41 L after policy get mature. But the service is bit slow, please improve it. And the behaviour of the executives and staff members are nice. Good future investment with saving tax too.
The best child policy plan i bought from max life insurance and the policy plan is awesome. The policy coverage is 87% and the claims are 42 L after policy get mature. The investment is low and the returns are high. Good future plan with tax protection. Service you provided is very quick and on time till now.
I own max life child insurance policy plan which is an average one. The service is fast and the policy coverage is approx. 80%. The claims are okay but the claiming process is bit lengthy. Executives and staff members are doing great work with good response. Okay policy and good for tax saving. Good for middle class person.I like this policy.