- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
New MD, CEO of Future Generali - Munish Sharda
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 3540 -
Modified 10 February 2014
Munish Sharda has been appointed as the new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Future Generali Life Insurance India.
Glancing at the work experience of Sharda- prior to Future Generali he used to work with Aviva Life for 5 years as the Director of Sales and Distribution and earlier he had worked for 10 years with Citibank in consumer lending in the mortgages sector before entering the industry of life insurance.
Discussing the educational background- Munish Shadra did Masters in Business Administration from one of the renowned institutes of management IIM Lucknow. He did his Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering in Chandigarh from Punjab Engineering College.
Sergio Di Caro, Generali Asia Regional Officer, said that Sharda has very good leadership quality and comprehensive understanding of financial services industry which will help Future Generali grow better in India.
- Most Read
- Tax Benefits on Life Insurance
Date: 30 July 2018
- How Life Insurance Help you To Stay Financially Safe?
Date: 23 July 2018
- 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Cancel Your Life Insurance Policy
Date: 23 July 2018
- How to Choose Life Insurance Plans According to Your Income?
Date: 22 June 2018
- 10 Risky Cities in India Where One Must Have Life Insurance
Date: 19 June 2018
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1533706
- LIC Online Payment - LIC Premium Payment Options & Process
Views : 210016
- Life Insurance: Checking Policy Status
Views : 75846
- LIC Login Online: Step-by-Step Login Process to LIC website
Views : 74951
- How to Check PLI Status?
Views : 66477