- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
New MD, CEO of Future Generali - Munish Sharda
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 3161 -
Modified 10 February 2014
Munish Sharda has been appointed as the new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Future Generali Life Insurance India.
Glancing at the work experience of Sharda- prior to Future Generali he used to work with Aviva Life for 5 years as the Director of Sales and Distribution and earlier he had worked for 10 years with Citibank in consumer lending in the mortgages sector before entering the industry of life insurance.
Discussing the educational background- Munish Shadra did Masters in Business Administration from one of the renowned institutes of management IIM Lucknow. He did his Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering in Chandigarh from Punjab Engineering College.
Sergio Di Caro, Generali Asia Regional Officer, said that Sharda has very good leadership quality and comprehensive understanding of financial services industry which will help Future Generali grow better in India.
- Most Read
- Realise Your Life Goals with a Proper Goal-based Investment Plan
Date: 09 April 2018
- 10 Highly Important ‘F’ Terms Used in Insurance
Date: 30 March 2018
- Reasons Why Every Working Woman Needs a Life Insurance Policy
Date: 29 March 2018
- ULIP vs. Term Insurance – The Big Debate
Date: 28 March 2018
- How to Select the Best Life Insurance Plan?
Date: 27 March 2018
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2018
Views : 1347409
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1285777
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 530044
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 520219
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 393234