Munish Sharda has been appointed as the new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Future Generali Life Insurance India.
Glancing at the work experience of Sharda- prior to Future Generali he used to work with Aviva Life for 5 years as the Director of Sales and Distribution and earlier he had worked for 10 years with Citibank in consumer lending in the mortgages sector before entering the industry of life insurance.
Discussing the educational background- Munish Shadra did Masters in Business Administration from one of the renowned institutes of management IIM Lucknow. He did his Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering in Chandigarh from Punjab Engineering College.
Sergio Di Caro, Generali Asia Regional Officer, said that Sharda has very good leadership quality and comprehensive understanding of financial services industry which will help Future Generali grow better in India.
- Most Read
- How to Revive Lapsed LIC Insurance Policy Online
Date: 15 September 2017
- How to Save Premium Cost on your Life Insurance Purchase
Date: 13 September 2017
- Why Renewal of the Term Insurance Policy is Important?
Date: 11 September 2017
- LIC Senior Citizen Pension Scheme 2017
Date: 30 August 2017
- 5 Questions You Must Seek Answers for Before Buying Life Insurance Policies
Date: 18 July 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 974837
- LIC Policy Status: Check LIC Policy Details and Statement Online
Views : 924420
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 368783
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 358674
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 236104