Shriram Home Fire Insurance Plan
Shriram Home Insurance ‘s Fire insurance policy is a 360 degree policy. This policy can cover many assets like Plant and machinery, Building, Stock and furniture etc from unknown calamities by providing financial cover against loss/damage.
This policy offers coverage against-
- Fire, lightning, Implosion/explosion.
- Riot, strike and malicious damage
- Storm, Cyclone, Tempest, Hurricane, Tornado, Flood and Inundation.
- Impact Damage, Subsidence and Landslide including Rockslide.
- Bursting and/or overflowing of Water Tanks, Apparatus and Pipes.
- Missile testing operations.
- Leakage from Automatic Sprinkler Installations and Bush Fire.Aircraft Damage.
- The policy also covers 3% of claim amount that can be used as architects, surveyors, consulting engineer’s fees.
- The policy also covers 1% of claim amount that can be used as debris removal charge.
- Impact damage due to own vehicles, fork lifts, cranes.
- Spontaneous combustion.
- Omission to insure additions, alterations and extensions.
- Leakage and contamination cover.
- Loss of rent.
- Forest Fire.
- Loss/damage due to War or Invasion.
Documents Required –
You need to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ and submit it along with the address proof and a photograph to buy the policy.
- Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Cholamandalam Home Insurance
- Future Generali Home Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance
- ICICI Home Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Home Insurance
- L&T Home Insurance
- National Insurance Home Insurance
- New India Assurance Home Insurance
- Oriental Home Insurance
- Raheja QBE Home Insurance
- Reliance Home Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Home Insurance
- SBI Home Insurance
- Shriram General Home Insurance
- Universal Sompo Home Insurance
- Everything You Need to Know About New India Assurance Griha Suvidha
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance versus Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz, Bharti AXA and Cholamandalam: Comprehensive Insurance for Your Home
- Importance of Having a Home Insurance Policy in India
- Secure Your Home against Calamities with Home Insurance
- What Does Home Insurance Cover?