- 24X7Claim Assistance &
Free Customer Support
- 20 Lakh+Happy & Satisfied Customers
- Rs. 1 LakhAccident Cover @ Rs. 2/Day
- 100%Claim Support
We promise limited calls
Online Bike Insurance Through IFFCO-Tokio
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 22202 -
Modified 24 March 2017
IFFCO-Tokio has entered the online two-wheeler insurance market with its cost-effective two wheeler insurance policy for bikes/ scooters in order to reduce the problems faced by people when purchasing policy through the traditional process of approaching agents. Considering the demands of the customers, the policy is designed under the supervision of qualified and well-trained professionals. Under this policy, one gets his bike/scooter insured against losses due to natural or manmade calamities e.g. fire, flood, theft, malicious act etc., personal accident cover and third party liability. Under the personal accident cover, the company offers a cover of Rs. 1lakh to the owner of the insured vehicle. And the insured can go forward for a cover which insures the passenger as well. Whereas, the third party liability protects you from legal responsibilities arising due to accidental damages, death/loss/injury of a person or property.
It is mandatory to have motor insurance according to the Motor Vehicle Act 1988 for your two or four wheeler vehicle. Also, it safeguards your vehicle against damages occurring due to theft, accident etc. and thereby, making your pocket smile.
The web world is expanding everyday with better features and service availability. IFFCO-Tokio online services are far much better than the offline as there are various other benefits like the easy and convenient way of purchasing helps you to take good decision. You just don’t need to run after agents as you can sit at home and browse all the policies online thus, purchasing the two –wheeler insurance plan in minutes. You can compare the plans, calculate your premium and renew your IFFCO Tokio two wheeler insurance whenever required.
- Most Read
- What is Engine Protection Cover in Auto Insurance?
Date: 19 March 2018
- Everything You Need to Know About Theft Cover of Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Date: 28 February 2018
- How a Zero-Dep Car Insurance Policy Benefits You during Claims?
Date: 20 February 2018
- Dos and Don'ts While Filing Car Insurance
Date: 13 February 2018
- Overview of Oriental Car Insurance Policy
Date: 19 January 2018
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 236320
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 160112
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 152923
- Renew Your Two Wheeler Break-in Insurance Policy at PolicyBazaar
Views : 142042
- Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Views : 102066