Digit Two Wheeler Insurance
Digit Two Wheeler Insurance
Digit General Insurance is one of the growing general insurers in India. The company was founded by the former CEO of Bajaj Allianz, Mr Kamesh Goyal. With more than 10 lakh products sold in the past years, the company is growing to be one of the leading insurers soon.
However, its expertise lies in the domains such as Travel Insurance and Car Insurance, Two wheeler insurance policies offered are worth your investment. The company has settled more than 87% claims till date and 100% travel claims in partnership with Cleartrip.com.
It has close tie-ups with leaders like PayTM, Flipkart, Amazon, Tanishq, Thomas Cook and PolicyBazaar. The company has marked its global presence in 179 countries with more than 10000 network hospitals.
Two Wheeler insurance policy by Digit General Insurance offers comprehensive coverage by insuring the vehicle against third party liability and own damages.
Interesting Facts of Digit General Insurance
- Founded by Mr Kamesh Goyal (former CEO of Bajaj Allianz).
- Total Policies Sold: 10 lakh including two-wheeler, travel, car and health
- 87 Claims settled within 24 hours.
- Partnered with Allianz for international travel with more than 10,000 network hospitals in 179 countries globally
- Its expertise lies in Travel and Car especially self-inspection and auto-claims process.
- Claim settlement without a paperwork
Why Digit Two Wheeler Insurance?
There is no harm in getting a luxury bike until you haven’t compromise on the safety part. And without insuring it, you can’t assure the optimum safety of your prized asset. Considering the growing cases of accidents, insuring your two wheeler is a must. Moreover, you can’t drive it on the road without a valid insurance as per the laws laid down on the Motor Vehicles Act 1988.
Two wheeler insurance is essential when it comes to ensuring the safety of your bike. Digit Two Wheeler insurance policy covers the insured vehicles for third-party liabilities and own damage. You can avail cashless repair facility at more than 1000 network garages across the country.
The insurer offers comprehensive protection to your prized possession with Digit two wheeler insurance. A financial shield has been assured if any unfortunate situation arises. Moreover, you can customise the plan as per your insurance requirements. Below is the brief rundown on the plan:
Digit Two Wheeler Insurance Features
The salient features of Digit two wheeler insurance are:
- Enjoy paperless claim settlement with the smartphone-enabled claims process
- Advance cash to repair your prized possession
- Cashless settlement at digit network garages, with 6-month repair guarantee
- Pick-up, repair and drop service at just a call away
- Avail add-on covers like 24x7 Breakdown Assistance, Engine & Gearbox Protection, Tyre Protection
Digit Two-wheeler Insurance Coverage
The insurer offers two types of plans under Digit Two Wheler insurance, which include:
- Third Party Insurance
- Standard Package Policy or Comprehensive Cover
Third Party Insurance
Digit Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Procedure
In order to make claim process a hassle-free experience you just need to follow the below simple steps and stay claim-assured!
- Register your claim by calling on the customer care of Digit two wheeler insurance at 1800-258-5956.
- No paperwork will be required. You can handle claim related formalities by using your cell-phone
- Once the claim is registered, you’ll be provided with a self-inspection link and follow the instructions given
- Click images of damages and follow the step-wise process guided
- The investigation team from the insurer will supervise the case and get back to you with an estimation
- Post the formalities, you can choose the mode of repairs between Advance Cash or Cashless through the network garages.
- In case of cashless claim, the expenses will be directly settled with the garage.
- If the settled claim amount doesn’t meet your expectations, you can contact the grievance redressal team and get assistance. The insurer assures to resolve the issue within 24 hours.
Digit Car Insurance Customer Care
In order to purchase digit two wheeler insurance or to register a travel claim, you can call the insurer on 24x7 helpline number 1800-258-5956.
You can also write them at hello[@]godigit[.]com. The helpline service is available throughout the year, even on national/gazetted holidays.
How to Compare and Buy Digit Two-wheeler Insurance Online?
Buying digit two wheeler insurance online is the most convenient way of buying. It enables you to compare different plans available in the market. To compare the plans you can approach an aggregator website as well, where the process of comparing is easy. Just visit any of such websites, provide necessary information about the vehicle including personal information, your requirement etc and submit. The website will suggest related plans as per your requirement.
At the time of comparison, you should be careful about a few things such as premium, coverage, claim settlement ratio of the insurer etc. so that you can land on the right deal. Moreover, it is the most time-saving mode of buying insurance where you can buy even sitting in the office or lying on your favourite couch at home.
At the time of buying, the premium shouldn’t be your only concern. You may find some plans very cheap but cheap isn’t the best always. Look for the coverage and analyse if it suffices your needs. the motive of online comparison is to suggest you the best possible plans that suit the requirements.
Digit Two Wheeler Insurance FAQs
1. Why do I need third Party Liability insurance?
Third Party Liability insurance is the basic insurance cover mandatory by the Motor Vehicles Act. In India, you can’t drive a bike without insuring it with Third Party insurance. It covers you for any kind of liability arising for accidental damage to the property of a third party, bodily injury or death.
2. Is Digit Two Wheeler insurance offers pick-up or drop facility?
Yes. Pick-up and drop facility is offered under Digit Two Wheeler insurance. To avail this policy, just call on the helpline number at 1800-258-5956. In case of breakdown, your bike will be picked directly from the point, get repaired and delivered to your doorstep!
3. If I want to opt for add-on covers, what are the options available?
The insurer offers some add-on covers which can be availed at an extra premium. The add-on covers to be availed are 24x7 Breakdown Assistance, Tyre Protection, Engine & Gearbox Protection.
4. What is the claim settlement procedure of Digit Two Wheeler Insurance?
You can experience a seamless claim settlement with Digit two wheeler insurance with a few simple steps:
Step 1: Register the claim by calling on the toll-free number at 1800-258-5956.
Step 2: Claim can be tracked on phone by clicking on the self-inspection link provided by the insurer upon client registration
Step 3: Click the images of damages and upload
Step 4: investigation team will investigate the damages and make an estimation, based on which claim will be settled
Step 5: You can choose the mode of repairs either as Advance Cash or Cashless at network garages.
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance
- DHFL Two Wheeler Insurance
- Edelweiss Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance
- Liberty Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- New India Assurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Shriram Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance
- United India Two Wheeler Insurance
- Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance
- What is IDV and NCB in Two Wheeler Insurance?
- Get Ready to Pay a Higher Third-party Bike insurance Premium This Year
- No Claim Bonus: A Unique Feature of Two Wheeler Insurance
- How Can I Claim Scooty Insurance?
- Things that Make Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal an Easy Victory!
- Dare to Ignore the Traffic Rules; Penalties are even Stricter Now!