Edelweiss Two Wheeler Insurance
Edelweiss GI Insurance offers some of the best motor insurance plans to its customers. The insurance provider has its corporate offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Ahmedabad, and Pune. Their two-wheeler insurance policy has been designed to offer maximum protection against road emergencies in the most convenient manner. The turn-around-time is minimum and the customers can avail cashless repair services in the network garages. The customers also get priority services at their preferred workshops.
A two-wheeler insurance policy is essential for the entire bike and two-wheeler owners in India to meet the requirements of the Motor Vehicles Act. The major advantage of buying a 2-wheeler insurance policy online is that it saves you from the tedious paperwork. Buy Edelweiss bike insurance policy online and avail easy payment and renewal options.
Edelweiss Third-Party Liability Two-wheeler Insurance Policy
Third-party two-wheeler insurance is designed to ensure the safety of the pillions riders and the passers-by who suffer injuries from the insured 2-wheeler. It compensates for third-party liabilities.
In case there is an accident that was resulted due to the fault of the insured two-wheeler then the insurance company will compensate all the sums that the insured is liable to pay legally in respect of:
- Bodily injuries caused to a third-person, accidental death of a third-person
- Damage caused to a third-party property
Edelweiss Personal Accident Cover
Edelweiss two-wheeler insurance policy offers personal accident cover to the
|Type of injury||Compensation Limit|
|Permanent total disabilities||100%|
|Loss of sight of one eye /one limb||50%|
|Loss of eyesight ( either or both eyes)/ two limbs or one limb||100%|
This cover is subjected to the following conditions:
- The owner-driver needs to be the registered owner of the vehicle insured herein
- The owner-driver is the policyholder as named in this insurance documents
- The owner-driver needs to have an effective driving license, under the purview of the Central Motor Vehicles Rules, 1989.
- The insurer offers personal accident cover up to Rs. 15 Lakh.
Exclusions of Edelweiss Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
The insurance company is not liable to pay the compensation amount for claims arising due to the following reasons:
- If the 2-wheeler is being used for any other purpose as compared to what mentioned in the policy documents
- If the two-wheeler is being driven by any person other than a driver (as per the driver's clause)
- The insurance company is not liable to compensate for contractual liabilities
- The insurance provider is not liable in respect of bodily injuries or death of any person (other than a passenger who is travelling as an employee)
- Also, the insurer is not liable to pay any damage resulting due to nuclear weapons material
Endorsements in Edelweiss Two Wheeler Insurance Plan
The make any changes in the registered information, the insured needs to file an endorsement to incorporate the changes:
- Transfer of interest
- Geographical area extension
- Extension of PA/Personal Accident Cover to any named person except a paid cleaner or driver
- PA cover to any unnamed passenger except a paid cleaner or driver or the insured
- Legal liability cover for the employees who are travelling or driving the car (except a paid cleaner or driver)
How to Compare and Buy The Best Edelweiss Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
To buy the best 2-wheeler insurance plan from a number of insurance providers offering different 2-wheeler insurance plans can be a daunting task. There are plenty of motor insurance companies offering two-wheeler insurance at a competitive price. Because of cut-throat competition in the market, the insurance companies are aiming to gain the trust of its customers. Here are some tips that can help you find the best 2-wheeler policy in India:
Evaluate Your Insurance Needs - If you know what you want then it becomes easy to evaluate whether a plan meets your insurance requirements or not.
The Reputation of the Insurance Company - The reputation of the insurance provider helps you to the claim settlement ability of the insurer. Also, the financial capability of the insurer is an important factor to take into consideration.
Assess the Coverage - Another important factor that you need to consider the coverage provided by the insurer. It is essential to select a plan that offers adequate coverage. A plan that suits one person might not fulfil another person’s requirements. It's better to assess insurance coverage and find a plan that meets most of your expectations. Compare Plans and Prices - Do not just buy any plan, firstly understand your needs and then find a plan that caters to most of your needs within your budget.
Edelweiss Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Renewal
Timely renewal of your two-wheeler insurance policy is essential for you to avail the continuous benefits of your policy. Renew your policy before the expiry date. You can easily renew your two-wheeler insurance policy online in a hassle-free manner. You can opt for extra features or opt out of features that are not required. If you have some other two-wheeler insurance policy, then also you can buy Edelweiss Two-wheeler Insurance Policy.
Edelweiss Two Wheeler Insurance Claims
The insurance provider follows a seamless claim settlement procedure. Edelweiss two-wheeler insurance claims are settled in a quick manner as their turn-around time is quite less. The claim procedure is defined below:
Edelweiss Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Process
The procedure to file Edelweiss 2-wheeler insurance claim is as follows:
- For accidental claims, you need to inform the insurance company on their registered helpline number
- Share the insurer’s details and keep all the documents with you
The insurance company will take care of everything and your claim will be settled immediately.
Edelweiss Two Wheeler Insurance - FAQs
Ans: Edelweiss will indemnify you against accidental damages that result in third-party damages. All the legal compulsions will be paid off. It includes:
- Accidentals injuries or death of or bodily injuries caused to a third-person after an accident or collision
- Third-party property damage other than property belonging to the Insured or held in trust or in the custody or control of the Insured.
Ans: Yes, you can easily file a 2-wheeler insurance policy claim online.
Ans: It is quite easy to renew Edelweiss two-wheeler insurance policy online.
Ans: Yes, edelweiss personal accident insurance policy offers personal accident cover to
Ans: Any addition or amendment to an existing insurance policy is called an endorsement. Any changes the policy terms and coverage is made in the endorsements.