- 24X7Claim Assistance &
Free Customer Support
- 20 Lakh+Happy & Satisfied Customers
- 100%Claim Support
How to Renew Two Wheeler Insurance Online in 3 Easy Steps?
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 29193 -
Automobile business in India has boomed over time. The automobile sales are skyrocketing. With this rise, there is also an increase in the number of road accidents on Indian roads. Rash driving has also contributed a lot to this problem. Keeping that in mind, most people have purchased a health insurance policy to cover themselves against accidental injuries. When it comes to meeting the expenses of the damages caused by an accident to their own vehicle or the third party, they have to pay the expenses from their own pocket that can take a toll on their savings.
Such expenses are for situations that you have zero control over. You can’t predict such situations. So, it is good to buy two wheeler insurance cover that safeguards your vehicle and along with your savings.
Bike insurance can provide you with financial help when you send your bike to a garage for repairing purposes. As an icing on the cake, it provides you risk cover against loss or damage that is caused by/to the third party in the case on an accident.
Automobile insurance is a contract between the motor insurer and the policyholder. In which the insurance company agrees to bear a fixed cost of expenses towards damage or loss of automobile because of an unpredictable situation. The insurance providing company bears to the fixed amount after the insured pays a decided cost known as premium.
The risk cover that is proved for two-wheeler insurance policy or a bike insurance policy is eligible for the time period of only one year. When that time period ends, the policyholder has to renew the policy by paying the fixed price i.e. the premium to the insurance provider.
An automobile insurance premium is renewed in two ways:
There are two ways by which an automobile insurance premium can be renewed:
- Contact the Insurance Company - Here you have to go to the office of the insurer and pay a fixed amount of premium. In return, you get a print out of your renewed policy along with the receipt of payment.
- Online Payment - When you pay your policy premium online via NEFT, Debit or Credit card etc., you get to pay it from the comfort of your own home. Online renewal of the policy is a click away from you. You don’t have to waste your time in commuting and waiting. All you have to do is to log on to your insurers’ website and renew the policy. It is the widely used and most preferred mode of payment.
When you renew your automobile insurance policy online, it has its own perks. You get timely notifications in regard to your due date which helps a great deal in making timely insurance payments. It safeguards you against any delay in premium payment which secures the safety of your two-wheeler. On contrary to the online mode of two-wheeler insurance renewal, Offline mode of insurance renewal is time-consuming, hectic and it involves a lot of efforts and patience.
The guidelines for making premium payment and renewing insurance policy might vary from insurer to insurer. Still, the necessity to finish the process is the same to a certain extent. It is advised to cross-check with your automobile insurance provider about the precise process of making a secure online payment for the renewal of your automobile. It is strongly recommended to renew your automobile insurance before its due date. It is ideal to renew it two months before its due date. It can help you to enjoy the continuation benefits of insurance.
Common Steps to follow for Online Payment of Two-wheeler insurance:
The following is the common steps practised by most of two wheeler insurance’s online payment.
- Log on to www.policybazaar.com
- Fill up the required details of your bike in the renewal form to proceed with your online payment.
- Get the premium quote and make your payment. Keep your credit/debit card or NEFT details.
|You may like to Read: 5 Amazing Benefits of Two-Wheeler Insurance Renewal|
You can take a printout of your transaction as proof the payment. It is a matter of a few minutes and your automobile insurance is renewed from the comfort of your own home. It’s easy, convenient and hassle-free.You can renew or buy any of the insurers like HDFC ergo, Bharti AXA, and Bajaj Allianz bike insurance renewal etc.
Note - Don’t use open or free Wi-Fi for renewing your policies. They can misuse your credit/debit card or NEFT details.
- Most Read
- Simple Tricks to Make the Most of Your Bike Insurance
Date: 10 July 2019
- How is NCB Calculated for Bike Insurance?
Date: 08 July 2019
- All You need to know about Zero Depreciation Insurance for Two Wheeler
Date: 03 July 2019
- 5 Advantages of Having Long-term Third Party Bike Insurance
Date: 21 June 2019
- What is the Maximum No Claims Bonus?
Date: 20 June 2019
- Renew Your Two-Wheeler Break-in Insurance Policy at PolicyBazaar
Views : 205269
- Lost Your Two Wheeler Insurance Documents? Here Is What You Need To Do
Views : 145368
- Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Views : 141646
- Top 7 Best Two-Wheeler Insurance Providers in India
Views : 118895
- 5 Common Mistakes in Choosing Two Wheeler Insurance
Views : 94774
GET ARTICLE ON EMAIL
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator