Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority has given its nod to New India Assurance to offer two-wheeler insurance policy in the country. This will be the first policy offering from the company in its two wheeler segment. Insurance seekers across the country will have the option to buy two wheeler insurance from one of the trusted brands with respect to general insurance. According to this policy can buy a consolidated policy covering their two-wheeler for three years. The buyer will no longer be bothered to renew their policy every year will be significantly reduced.
As per the reports, the policy will be offered on a long term basis will also help reduce the number of uninsured vehicles on the road thereby assisting people in safeguarding their interests. As told by chairman of New India Assurance, Mr. G Srinivasan, the new policy is expected to be launched within this month. Regarding the pricing, he said they will announce the same while launching the policy. He was present and speaking while announcing country’s third quarter results and felt very enthusiastic for the future as company performed extremely well in tough conditions. The company’s net profit saw a rise of 42 % from the previous year and stood at 996 crore INR.
(Source: This article has been adapted from the article "New India to offer 3-year bike cover" that appeared on February 05, 2015 in timesofindia.indiatimes.com)
- 9 Secrets That Your Motor Insurance Provider Won’t Tell You
Date: 16 August 2017
- Third Party Insurance: Your Ultimate Stress Buster
Date: 14 August 2017
- 10 Auto Insurance Myths You Should Avoid
Date: 27 July 2017
- 5 Factors Affecting your Car Insurance Premium you could be Missing
Date: 24 July 2017
- The Differences between Comprehensive and Third-Party Car Insurance Explained
Date: 20 July 2017
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 193051
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 111755
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 107651
- Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Views : 86637
- Renew Your Two Wheeler Break-in Insurance Policy at PolicyBazaar
Views : 78258