- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Reliance Life Insurance Introduces New Health Cover with Renewal till 99 Years
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2844 -
Modified 30 April 2015
Reliance Life Insurance has unveiled its new and attractive health insurance policy titled, 'Health Total'. This new insurance is a regular-pay- five-year-plan, which has the extraordinary facility of renewal till the age of 99. This non-participating, non-variable and non-linked health cover assures a complete health cover, including fixed benefit cover for hospitalization, serious injuries, life threatening diseases and surgeries along with compensation for other health related issues. The plan primarily offers two alternatives- a policyholder can either choose a higher medical reimbursement benefit under the policy or can opt for a higher sum insured.
Medical costs covered under the plan include hospitalization charges, ICU treatment, costs of 10 critical illnesses and surgeries as a fixed benefit amount, irrespective of the actual billing. Settlement of cashless claims across 4,000 hospitals is also the part of this policy.
Source: This news was published on April 29, 2015 in economictimes.indiatimes.com under the title: Reliance Life launches health plan with renewal till 99 years
- Most Read
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy
Date: 22 August 2018
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
Date: 17 August 2018
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
Date: 13 August 2018
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
Date: 23 July 2018
- What you need to know about the Group Health Insurance Today?
Date: 19 July 2018
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 341674
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 191080
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 175957
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 106922
- How does GST Impact your Insurance Premium?
Views : 65264