- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Reliance Life Insurance Introduces New Health Cover with Renewal till 99 Years
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 1825 -
Modified 30 April 2015
Reliance Life Insurance has unveiled its new and attractive health insurance policy titled, 'Health Total'. This new insurance is a regular-pay- five-year-plan, which has the extraordinary facility of renewal till the age of 99. This non-participating, non-variable and non-linked health cover assures a complete health cover, including fixed benefit cover for hospitalization, serious injuries, life threatening diseases and surgeries along with compensation for other health related issues. The plan primarily offers two alternatives- a policyholder can either choose a higher medical reimbursement benefit under the policy or can opt for a higher sum insured.
Medical costs covered under the plan include hospitalization charges, ICU treatment, costs of 10 critical illnesses and surgeries as a fixed benefit amount, irrespective of the actual billing. Settlement of cashless claims across 4,000 hospitals is also the part of this policy.
Source: This news was published on April 29, 2015 in economictimes.indiatimes.com under the title: Reliance Life launches health plan with renewal till 99 years
- Most Read
- What are the Benefits of Buying Insurance Online?
Date: 13 October 2017
- 4 Things You Shouldn’t Ignore While Buying Maternity Plans
Date: 13 October 2017
- 10 Special Tax Benefits for Senior Citizens
Date: 29 September 2017
- How to Choose the Best Health Insurance Policy in India
Date: 28 September 2017
- How a Family Floater Health Plan Can Be The Saviour of Your Family?
Date: 26 September 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 326223
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 132157
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 131483
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 76818
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 57388