Raheja QBE Health Insurance
Raheja QBE Health Insurance
Raheja QBE Insurance Company offers Cancer Insurance to help people fight back against dreaded disease. Today, thousands of people all over the world are detected with cancer. When detected on time, this can be cured and the person can lead a normal life. The financial support required to undergo treatment can be provided through this policy- Cancer Insurance Policy. Through this policy, one can focus on the cancer cure rather than worrying about the crippling financial cost that may affect you.
This cover provides financial support so that cancer can be cured adequately and without any delay. The coverage of this policy is huge as it covers people from 1 to 70 years of age. This insurance provides for diagnostic investigation expenses required further after first diagnosis. The Raheja QBE cancer health insurance policy provides reimbursement up to 50% in case of pre-policy medical examination. The policy provides cover for extra days after the policy due date. The company provides an increase in sum assured by 5% in case of no claim year.
Raheja QBE health insurance claims are settled by in house settlement team. Further, company has special agreements to provide quick and speedy settlement of claims within and outside India. Raheja QBE health insurance quotes can be compared online in order to understand the intricacies of the policy. One can compare Raheja QBE health plans and health insurance plans provided by other general insurance players in India. It will help you in buying the best health policy that suits your needs. This comparison can be done with the help of insurance aggregators as they provide authentic information about various policies.
Raheja QBE Health Insurance- FAQs
1. How to pay premium? What are the modes of payment available?
Raheja QBE General Insurance Provides three major options to pay the premium
- By the debit mandate
- By cash or cheque collection and
- By direct online payment
You will have to go to the bank and drop a cheque. Alternatively, login into the to the web site, find your policy, and then click on pay now button to pay online.
2. How can I check policy status for Raheja QBE health insurance?
The best way to check the details of the policy is from the website. You can login to the web site with your policy details. Click on the right policy number and get the details of the status.
3. What is the policy renewal process for Raheja QBE health insurance?
You can call directly at the help desk toll free number and inquire about the auto renewal process. You will get a call from the company and once you verify your policy details, your account will be debited, or you will get an auto renewal activated in your profile.
4. What is the company’s process to settle claim for Raheja QBE health insurance?
The company settles the claim within 7 days of the claim. After you file in the claim, an officer will investigate the entire matter and will settle the case. You can put the claim on the web site and on the toll free number.
5. What is the policy cancellation process for Raheja QBE health insurance?
The policy can easily be cancelled online or by calling toll free number. You will get a call from the company about documentation and the agent will visit your location to confirm the cancellation. After all the formalities, you will get an intimation letter regarding cancellation.
You might be interested following insurance plans provided by Raheja QBE:
- Raheja QBE Home Insurance
- Raheja QBE Car Insurance
- Raheja QBE Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- L&T Health Insurance
- Liberty Videocon Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- A Complete Reference: Buying a Critical Illness Insurance Policy
- Know What Your Insurance Agent Might Be Hiding From You
- Myth Busted! Health Insurance for the Disabled in India
- Your Preferred Guide to Find the Best Healthcare Policy in 2017
- Why Should You Create a Foolproof Financial Plan for Your Maternity Leave?
- Top 5 Points You Should Know About E-Insurance Accounts
Raheja QBE Health Insurance Reviews
I have the health insurance like every one does. I purchase it from raheja qbe general insurance. The policy coverage is good and the claims are high with good interest. Service is very nice. Good number of hospital are there for nice facilities. Even the ambulance is facilitate for free.