HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
HDFC ERGO Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
This policy completely covers the two-wheeler at an affordable cost with a number of additional service facilities.
Policy Benefits of Two Wheeler Insurance By HDFC ERGO:
- Loss Or damage to the vehicle insured: In case of Accident/Burglary/Theft Fire, Explosion, Self Ignition, Lightning Terrorism, Riots, Strikes, rail, air or Earthquake, Flood, Storm, Landslide the car is covered.
- Liability/Legal liability from Injury/Death/property damage of a third party is covered.
- Personal Accident Cover: Provides for a mandatory Personal Accident Cover for Owner for an amount of 1 Lacs INR which covers accidental death and permanent total disability.
- Coverage for Vehicle depends on the manufacturer’s listed selling price less the depreciation for each year or the IDV (Insured’s declared Value).
HDFC ERGO 2 Wheeler Insurance Premium Details:
The premium depends on:
- Sum Insured / Insured’s Declared Value (IDV)
- Type of vehicle
- Age of the vehicle
- Place of Registration
- Fuel type.
Exclusions in HDFC ERGO Bike Insurance:
- Aging, wear and tear, Mechanical/electrical breakdown.
- Damage on account of a person driving without a valid license or under the influence of liquor or drugs.
- Loss/damage due to war, mutiny, nuclear risks or outside India.
- Damage to tyres and tubes unless the vehicle is damaged during an accident
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
- Hero Splendor iSmart Insurance
- Hero Passion XPRO Insurance
- KTM RC200 Insurance
- Indian Chief Dark Horse Insurance
- Ducati Hypermotard Insurance
- KTM RC390 Insurance
- Triumph Tiger 800 XR Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance
- DHFL Two Wheeler Insurance
- Digit Two Wheeler Insurance
- Edelweiss Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance
- Liberty Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Two Wheeler Insurance
- New India Assurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Shriram Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance
- United India Two Wheeler Insurance
- Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance
- How to Get the Details of Bike Insurance by Registration Number?
- How ‘Pay and Recover’ Policy Helps you Get the Compensation if you Get Hit by a Biker?
- New Traffic Rules: Hefty Traffic Violation Fines to be Imposed from September
- Own Damage Cover: A Saviour in the Hour of Need!
- 7 Maintenance Tips to get your Motorcycle prepared for Long Trips
- How an Online and Offline Two Wheeler Insurance Differ from Each Other
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator