HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
HDFC ERGO Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
This policy completely covers the two-wheeler at an affordable cost with a number of additional service facilities.
Policy Benefits of Two Wheeler Insurance By HDFC ERGO:
- Loss Or damage to the vehicle insured: In case of Accident/Burglary/Theft Fire, Explosion, Self Ignition, Lightning Terrorism, Riots, Strikes, rail, air or Earthquake, Flood, Storm, Landslide the car is covered.
- Liability/Legal liability from Injury/Death/property damage of a third party is covered.
- Personal Accident Cover: Provides for a mandatory Personal Accident Cover for Owner for an amount of 1 Lacs INR which covers accidental death and permanent total disability.
- Coverage for Vehicle depends on the manufacturer’s listed selling price less the depreciation for each year or the IDV (Insured’s declared Value).
HDFC ERGO 2 Wheeler Insurance Premium Details:
The premium depends on:
- Sum Insured / Insured’s Declared Value (IDV)
- Type of vehicle
- Age of the vehicle
- Place of Registration
- Fuel type.
Exclusions in HDFC ERGO Bike Insurance:
- Aging, wear and tear, Mechanical/electrical breakdown.
- Damage on account of a person driving without a valid license or under the influence of liquor or drugs.
- Loss/damage due to war, mutiny, nuclear risks or outside India.
- Damage to tyres and tubes unless the vehicle is damaged during an accident
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Plans
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance
- Shriram Two Wheeler Insurance
- Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Liberty Videocon Two Wheeler
- How a Zero-Dep Car Insurance Policy Benefits You during Claims?
- Dos and Don'ts While Filing Car Insurance
- Overview of Oriental Car Insurance Policy
- Know How Reliance General Two-Wheeler Insurance Defends Your Two-wheeler!
- Does Your Sports Car Need Auto Insurance?
- How to Avoid Being Fooled at the Time of Buying Bike Insurance