Jeevan Shagun is the new plan launched by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) that is being rolled out across the country, in Goa. Glancing at the stats of 2013-14, LIC accounts with more than Rs 90,000 crore i.e. 75.33% in first year premium income and 84.44 % market share in the number of policies.
S.P.S Vilkhoo, Senior Divisional Manager at LIC, during the launch informed the pressperson that LIC has around 5000 offices across the country. He also added that LIC has 14 products in its bag. Talking about the claims, he informed that the claim settlement ratio of LIC is 99.68 per cent for the year 2013-14. Amounting to the price of Rs 91,186.45 crore, LIC has settled 2.59 crore claims.
Mr. Vilkhoo said that by tying up with the Government’s National e-Governance Plan, LIC has brought comfort to its customer by providing premium payment facility at more than 1,30,000 Common Service Centres (CSCs) spread across the nation.
- Most Read
- How to Revive Lapsed LIC Insurance Policy Online
Date: 15 September 2017
- How to Save Premium Cost on your Life Insurance Purchase
Date: 13 September 2017
- Why Renewal of the Term Insurance Policy is Important?
Date: 11 September 2017
- LIC Senior Citizen Pension Scheme 2017
Date: 30 August 2017
- 5 Questions You Must Seek Answers for Before Buying Life Insurance Policies
Date: 18 July 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 1021526
- LIC Policy Status: Check LIC Policy Details and Statement Online
Views : 990169
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 385259
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 381493
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 254107