- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
Tata AIA Life has Initiated a Special Engagement Program for Customers
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2482 -
Modified 07 May 2014
Face to Face programme would be formulated in around 150 Tata AIA Life branches all over India
A special engagement initiative by the name of Face to Face program has been thought of by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIA Life). The program is basically aimed at solving issues of the customers regarding their Life Insurance needs and also at increasing engagement with them.
Face to Face programme would be organized in approximately 150 Tata AIA Life branches across the country. The customers would be invited to visit their closest Tata AIA Life branch on a pre-defined date each month through SMS and emails. The emphasis of this engagement activity would be on educating the customers about various services so as to help them with effective management of their policies.
It is essential to inform customers about the long term benefits of Life Insurance. With a similar view Tata AIA Life has decided to introduce value added services such as convenience of email communication and proper customer portal, new payment avenues, etc. The Company is also providing its customers the provision of registering for National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT), a service which allows them to receive their dividend, coupon and maturity payments directly in their bank account.
Tata AIA Life is also working out on ways that encourage customers to pay their insurance premium regularly, thereby, ensuring that their Protection cover continues. The company recently introduced Revive, an exclusive drive to reinstate lapsed insurance policies. Under this initiative, the policies that had lapsed with Premium due date between 1st April 2012 to 31st December 2013 were not asked to pay any interest so as to revive their policies and also were not required to give any health declaration certificate for the reinstatement.
- Most Read
- Everything You Need To Know About SBI Child Insurance Plan
Date: 08 March 2018
- 5 Things You Don’t Know About Unit Linked Pension Plans
Date: 07 March 2018
- Common Myths about Child Insurance Plans
Date: 07 March 2018
- Long Term Capital Gains Tax: Time for ULIPs to Rise and Shine
Date: 05 February 2018
- Term Vs Whole Life Insurance: Which one you Should Buy?
Date: 01 February 2018
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2018
Views : 1300412
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1252151
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 506434
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 500693
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 378809