- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 16/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 7 Lac+Families Secured
Tata AIA Life has Initiated a Special Engagement Program for Customers
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 4705 -
Updated date : 07 May 2014
Face to Face programme would be formulated in around 150 Tata AIA Life branches all over India
A special engagement initiative by the name of Face to Face program has been thought of by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIA Life). The program is basically aimed at solving issues of the customers regarding their Life Insurance needs and also at increasing engagement with them.
Face to Face programme would be organized in approximately 150 Tata AIA Life branches across the country. The customers would be invited to visit their closest Tata AIA Life branch on a pre-defined date each month through SMS and emails. The emphasis of this engagement activity would be on educating the customers about various services so as to help them with effective management of their policies.
It is essential to inform customers about the long term benefits of Life Insurance. With a similar view Tata AIA Life has decided to introduce value added services such as convenience of email communication and proper customer portal, new payment avenues, etc. The Company is also providing its customers the provision of registering for National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT), a service which allows them to receive their dividend, coupon and maturity payments directly in their bank account.
Tata AIA Life is also working out on ways that encourage customers to pay their insurance premium regularly, thereby, ensuring that their Protection cover continues. The company recently introduced Revive, an exclusive drive to reinstate lapsed insurance policies. Under this initiative, the policies that had lapsed with Premium due date between 1st April 2012 to 31st December 2013 were not asked to pay any interest so as to revive their policies and also were not required to give any health declaration certificate for the reinstatement.
- Most Read
- Does Life Insurance Policy Provide Coverage Against Coronavirus?
Date: 24 March 2020
- Top Life Insurance Plans in India to Invest
Date: 16 March 2020
- LIC Plans for 5 Years
Date: 12 February 2020
- Why Should You Buy ‘Sabse Pehle Life Insurance’
Date: 09 December 2019
- Aviva Life Insurance Introduces Aviva Income Suraksha for Defense Sector
Date: 14 October 2019
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 2593429
- LIC Online Payment - A Complete Guide
Views : 478704
- How to Check PLI Status?
Views : 230981
- एलआईसी पॉलिसी की स्थिति और प्रीमियम विवरण कैसे जांचें?
Views : 183227
- LIC Login Online: Step-by-Step Login Process to LIC website
Views : 168272
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator