Face to Face programme would be formulated in around 150 Tata AIA Life branches all over India
A special engagement initiative by the name of Face to Face program has been thought of by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIA Life). The program is basically aimed at solving issues of the customers regarding their Life Insurance needs and also at increasing engagement with them.
Face to Face programme would be organized in approximately 150 Tata AIA Life branches across the country. The customers would be invited to visit their closest Tata AIA Life branch on a pre-defined date each month through SMS and emails. The emphasis of this engagement activity would be on educating the customers about various services so as to help them with effective management of their policies.
It is essential to inform customers about the long term benefits of Life Insurance. With a similar view Tata AIA Life has decided to introduce value added services such as convenience of email communication and proper customer portal, new payment avenues, etc. The Company is also providing its customers the provision of registering for National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT), a service which allows them to receive their dividend, coupon and maturity payments directly in their bank account.
Tata AIA Life is also working out on ways that encourage customers to pay their insurance premium regularly, thereby, ensuring that their Protection cover continues. The company recently introduced Revive, an exclusive drive to reinstate lapsed insurance policies. Under this initiative, the policies that had lapsed with Premium due date between 1st April 2012 to 31st December 2013 were not asked to pay any interest so as to revive their policies and also were not required to give any health declaration certificate for the reinstatement.
- Most Read
- How to Revive Lapsed LIC Insurance Policy Online
Date: 15 September 2017
- How to Save Premium Cost on your Life Insurance Purchase
Date: 13 September 2017
- Why Renewal of the Term Insurance Policy is Important?
Date: 11 September 2017
- LIC Senior Citizen Pension Scheme 2017
Date: 30 August 2017
- 5 Questions You Must Seek Answers for Before Buying Life Insurance Policies
Date: 18 July 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 980011
- LIC Policy Status: Check LIC Policy Details and Statement Online
Views : 931891
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 370804
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 360843
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 238574