- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
Mahalife Gold Whole Life Insurance By Tata AIA
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 6623 -
Modified 30 October 2015
MahaLife Gold is a comprehensive plan launched by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company that offers life cover of up to 85 years of age along with assured benefits for long term and short term life needs.
Economical and futuristic, this plan can be bought from new born child (zero age) wherein the parents need to pay the premium only for 15 years of age and from then till the age of 85 years; the child receives life cover along with guaranteed annual income.
Shivdutt Das, vice president of Tata AIA Life, commented on the plan saying that everyone works in the direction of creating a secured future and better lifestyle for themselves and their family. Taking care of three generations Tata AIA Life Insurance MahaLife Gold offers income tax benefit to the 1st generation enjoys tax-benefit on the premium paid, next gets the guaranteed and non-guaranteed income with the life coverage and the 3rd generation receives sum assured on maturity.
Other benefits include-
- 5.5 percent guaranteed annual coupons starting from the 10th policy anniversary till maturity.
- Tax benefits u/s 80C and 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Lump sum payment at maturity in addition to the regular income.
- Non-guaranteed cash dividends annually from 6th policy anniversary till maturity.
Life coverage for whole of life
- Most Read
- Types of Term Insurance Plans
Date: 03 July 2018
- Aegon iTerm vs ICICI Prudential iProtect Term Insurance
Date: 29 June 2018
- Term Insurance vs Traditional Life Insurance: Benefits Compared
Date: 27 June 2018
- Why Should Everyone Have At least Two Term Insurance Plans?
Date: 19 June 2018
- Who Should be Your Nominee for Your Term Insurance?
Date: 19 June 2018
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 579667
- Best Term Insurance Cover of Rs 1 Crore
Views : 199760
- Best Term Insurance Plans in 2017-18
Views : 81938
- Top 10 Term Insurance Plans In 2017
Views : 73566
- Why Medical Test is Important in Term Insurance
Views : 50337