MahaLife Gold is a comprehensive plan launched by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company that offers life cover of up to 85 years of age along with assured benefits for long term and short term life needs.
Economical and futuristic, this plan can be bought from new born child (zero age) wherein the parents need to pay the premium only for 15 years of age and from then till the age of 85 years; the child receives life cover along with guaranteed annual income.
Shivdutt Das, vice president of Tata AIA Life, commented on the plan saying that everyone works in the direction of creating a secured future and better lifestyle for themselves and their family. Taking care of three generations Tata AIA Life Insurance MahaLife Gold offers income tax benefit to the 1st generation enjoys tax-benefit on the premium paid, next gets the guaranteed and non-guaranteed income with the life coverage and the 3rd generation receives sum assured on maturity.
Other benefits include-
- 5.5 percent guaranteed annual coupons starting from the 10th policy anniversary till maturity.
- Tax benefits u/s 80C and 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Lump sum payment at maturity in addition to the regular income.
- Non-guaranteed cash dividends annually from 6th policy anniversary till maturity.
Life coverage for whole of life
- Cashless Economy Brings Significant Insurance Premium Discounts
In addition to discounts on diesel and petrol and exemption on...
- New Delhi Marathon to be sponsored by IDBI Federal Life Insurance
The inaugural edition of the New Delhi Marathon will be sponsored by...
- Micro-Insurance Business Of Bajaj Allianz Life Expected To Grow
In spite of its overall life insurance business getting a slight...
- Postal Life Insurance Scheme for Girl Child and Women
For a family, having a child plan is a vital requirement, as it helps...
- Reliance Life Insurance Introduces an Online Life Cover Plan of Rs One Crore
Reliance Life Insurance Company has recently come up with Reliance...
- Modi Government Launches 3 Social Security Schemes
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched three new social security...