MahaLife Gold is a comprehensive plan launched by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company that offers life cover of up to 85 years of age along with assured benefits for long term and short term life needs.
Economical and futuristic, this plan can be bought from new born child (zero age) wherein the parents need to pay the premium only for 15 years of age and from then till the age of 85 years; the child receives life cover along with guaranteed annual income.
Shivdutt Das, vice president of Tata AIA Life, commented on the plan saying that everyone works in the direction of creating a secured future and better lifestyle for themselves and their family. Taking care of three generations Tata AIA Life Insurance MahaLife Gold offers income tax benefit to the 1st generation enjoys tax-benefit on the premium paid, next gets the guaranteed and non-guaranteed income with the life coverage and the 3rd generation receives sum assured on maturity.
Other benefits include-
- 5.5 percent guaranteed annual coupons starting from the 10th policy anniversary till maturity.
- Tax benefits u/s 80C and 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Lump sum payment at maturity in addition to the regular income.
- Non-guaranteed cash dividends annually from 6th policy anniversary till maturity.
Life coverage for whole of life
- Most Read
- How to Revive Lapsed LIC Insurance Policy Online
Date: 15 September 2017
- How to Save Premium Cost on your Life Insurance Purchase
Date: 13 September 2017
- Why Renewal of the Term Insurance Policy is Important?
Date: 11 September 2017
- LIC Senior Citizen Pension Scheme 2017
Date: 30 August 2017
- 5 Questions You Must Seek Answers for Before Buying Life Insurance Policies
Date: 18 July 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 1018082
- LIC Policy Status: Check LIC Policy Details and Statement Online
Views : 985832
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 384371
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 379803
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 252586