- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
Reliance Life Insurance Introduces an Online Life Cover Plan of Rs One Crore
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 20783 -
Modified 30 October 2015
Reliance Life Insurance Company has recently come up with Reliance Online Term, an online life cover plan. This is one of the most sought after online life insurance plans presently available in the country,which provides Rs 1 Crore of life cover for as low as Rs 15 per day (for an individual as young as 25 year-old).
The most lucrative point of Reliance Online Term is that it offers maximum life protection up to the age of 75 years through a transparent and convenient online process and allows the customer to choose the facility of getting medical check-ups done at his residence.
Reliance Online Term is simple life protection product that serves two very important purposes: one, it offers an adequate insurance cover that is within an Indian's reach and two, it allows every Indian to buy it because of its minimal costing.
A 25 year old male (non-smoker) would be willfully offered Reliance Online Term's Rs. 1 Crore cover at Rs.450 per month for the term of 15 years. The online life protection plan is available at a minimum yearly premium of Rs 3,500.
The minimum entry age for a customer is 18 years and the maximum is 55 years with a minimum policy term of 10 years and a maximum of 35 years. 75 years is the maximum maturity age. The new policy would then begin with a minimum cover of Rs 25 Lakh and would offer comparatively lower premium rates for women and special rates for non-tobacco users.
The new product allows customers to make a choice that completely fulfills their liabilities and family responsibilities and secure their family's financial future at a bare minimum cost.
- Most Read
- Everything You Need To Know About SBI Child Insurance Plan
Date: 08 March 2018
- 5 Things You Don’t Know About Unit Linked Pension Plans
Date: 07 March 2018
- Common Myths about Child Insurance Plans
Date: 07 March 2018
- Long Term Capital Gains Tax: Time for ULIPs to Rise and Shine
Date: 05 February 2018
- Term Vs Whole Life Insurance: Which one you Should Buy?
Date: 01 February 2018
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2018
Views : 1301959
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1253329
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 507176
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 501361
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 379290