- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 16/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
Reliance Life Insurance Introduces an Online Life Cover Plan of Rs One Crore
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 22538 -
Modified 30 October 2015
Reliance Life Insurance Company has recently come up with Reliance Online Term, an online life cover plan. This is one of the most sought after online life insurance plans presently available in the country,which provides Rs 1 Crore of life cover for as low as Rs 15 per day (for an individual as young as 25 year-old).
The most lucrative point of Reliance Online Term is that it offers maximum life protection up to the age of 75 years through a transparent and convenient online process and allows the customer to choose the facility of getting medical check-ups done at his residence.
Reliance Online Term is simple life protection product that serves two very important purposes: one, it offers an adequate insurance cover that is within an Indian's reach and two, it allows every Indian to buy it because of its minimal costing.
A 25 year old male (non-smoker) would be willfully offered Reliance Online Term's Rs. 1 Crore cover at Rs.450 per month for the term of 15 years. The online life protection plan is available at a minimum yearly premium of Rs 3,500.
The minimum entry age for a customer is 18 years and the maximum is 55 years with a minimum policy term of 10 years and a maximum of 35 years. 75 years is the maximum maturity age. The new policy would then begin with a minimum cover of Rs 25 Lakh and would offer comparatively lower premium rates for women and special rates for non-tobacco users.
The new product allows customers to make a choice that completely fulfills their liabilities and family responsibilities and secure their family's financial future at a bare minimum cost.
- Most Read
- What is Term Insurance?
Date: 05 February 2019
- Cheapest Term Insurance for All Age Groups in India 2019
Date: 08 January 2019
- List of Best Term Insurance Plans for 2019
Date: 04 January 2019
- Term of a Term Insurance Plan- Can You Extend?
Date: 03 October 2018
- Best SBI Protection Plans to Secure Your Family
Date: 03 August 2018
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India
Views : 726321
- Best Term Insurance Cover of Rs 1 Crore
Views : 258737
- Best Term Insurance Plans in 2019
Views : 92796
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana – Features, Benefits and Eligibility
Views : 86088
- Top 10 Term Insurance Plans In 2017
Views : 78115