- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits: 84 -
Modified 07 September 2017
Yamaha has recently launched the ‘Dark Night’ edition for three of its bikes. The latest edition is a cosmetic upgrade that comes with a matte black color scheme and chrome graphics.
Yamaha FZS-FI is a street bike that is loaded with a 149cc fuel-injected and air-cooled engine. Its power figures are 13.2PS at 8000rpm and 12.8Nm at 6000rpm. The two-wheeler weighs 132 kilograms and its fuel tank capacity is 12 liters. The FZS-FI is available in six colors - matte black (Dark Night), cyan, gray, red, green, and white. In Delhi, the bike is priced at Rupees 83,042.
The Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR is a scooter with a unique front end that is dedicated to the youth. The scooter is loaded with 113cc air-cooled and carbureted engine. The scooter comes with tubeless tyres, an optional disc brake, and 5.2 liters fuel tank capacity. It weighs 103 kilograms. The Cygnus Ray ZR is available in five colors- matte black (Dark Night), white, blue, red, and matte green. The Dark Night color option comes in the disc brake version. In Delhi, the bike’s priced at Rupees 53,451.
The Saluto RX is 110cc motor cycle by Yamaha. The weight of the bike is 98 kilograms and its fuel tank capacity is 7.2 liters. The Saluto RX is available in five colors - matte black with red/ chrome graphics (Dark Night), black and, red, blue. In Delhi, the bike’s priced at Rupees 47,721.
You will need to spend out Rupees 1000 extra to buy the ‘Dark Night’ shade.
- Most Read
- How Insurance Sector Faces Initial Hiccups Post GST
Date: 15 September 2017
- Royal Enfield Tour of Uttarakhand: Here’s Why Insurance is Your Best Pal
Date: 06 September 2017
- 9 Secrets That Your Motor Insurance Provider Won’t Tell You
Date: 16 August 2017
- Third Party Insurance: Your Ultimate Stress Buster
Date: 14 August 2017
- 10 Auto Insurance Myths You Should Avoid
Date: 27 July 2017
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 199704
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 118749
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 114539
- Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Views : 88666
- Renew Your Two Wheeler Break-in Insurance Policy at PolicyBazaar
Views : 84514