Popular Yamaha FZS-FI Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Yamaha FZS-FI Variants (Registration Year 2023)
|5-Year Third Party and 1-Year Own Damage Plan (in Rs.)
|Yamaha FZS-25 STD (250 CC)
|Yamaha FZS-FI V4 DLX (149 CC)
|Yamaha FZS-FI (149 CC)
|Yamaha FZS-STD (153 CC)
|Yamaha FZS-V2 (149 CC)
|Yamaha FZS-V3.0 ABS (149 CC)
Disclaimer: The above table is for illustrative purposes only. The Yamaha FZS-FI insurance price depends upon make, model & variant (MMV), coverage type, location & year of registration, etc.
Reasons to Buy Yamaha FZS-FI Insurance Online from Policybazaar.com
Buying a bike insurance policy for your Yamaha FZS-FI from Policybazaar.com offers you multiple benefits that are explained below-
- Compare several bike insurance quotes from top insurers in India and make an informed buying decision.
- No agent or intermediary is involved.
- Pay bike insurance premiums through a secured payment gateway.
- Get 24x7 customer assistance for solving all your insurance-related queries.
Inclusions of Yamaha FZS-FI Insurance Policy
Here is a list of inclusion for which the insurance company offers coverage for the paid premium-
- Damages caused due to accidents or collision
- Coverage for third-party liabilities
- Loss due to theft, burglary & total loss of the insured bike
- Loss caused due to fire, explosion and implosion
- Damages caused due several natural calamities, such as earthquakes,
- Damages caused due to man-made disasters such as terrorism, strikes, vandalism, riots, etc.
Exclusions of Yamaha FZS-FI Insurance Policy
Here is a list of exclusions of the Yamaha FZS-FI insurance policy where you will not be compensated-
- Any loss of personal belongings
- Loss due to the insured bike due to regular wear & tear
- Loss due to the insured mechanical, electrical, or technical breakdown
- Consequential losses
- Damages sustained while the driver was riding under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Loss incurred to the vehicle while the driver was carrying an invalid DL, RC, PUCC, or bike insurance policy.
*Note: The above pointers are general coverage. Kindly refer to the Yamaha FZS-FI insurance policy to know the exact coverage.
Yamaha FZS-FI Insurance Add-on Covers
Enhancing the coverage of your comprehensive policy can be done by purchasing bike insurance add-ons online. Here are several add-on covers available to complement your Yamaha FZS-FI policy-
- Personal Accident Cover: It is a compulsory add-on cover available with both comprehensive and third party policy. It provides financial support of up to Rs. 15 lakh in the event of disability or death of the policyholder due to a road accident.
- Bumper-to-Bumper Cover: This add-on, also known as zero-depreciation cover, eliminates the impact of depreciation on the vehicle. Hence, it enables the policyholder to receive the total claim amount during claim settlement.
- 24X7 Roadside Assistance Cover: As the name suggests, this cover offers 24x7 assistance in the event of technical or mechanical breakdowns during a journey. It includes emergency fuel delivery, flat tyre change, towing assistance, on-site repairs, etc.
- Return to Invoice Cover: This cover ensures that in cases of a total loss, constructive loss, or theft of the insured bike, the policyholder receives the full invoice price of the bike.
How to Buy Yamaha FZS-FI Insurance Online?
Purchasing Yamaha FZS-FI Insurance online is a straightforward process through Policybazaar.com by following the below steps-
- Step 1: Choose ‘Two-wheeler insurance' on the homepage under the 'Insurance Products' section.
- Step 2: Provide your Yamaha FZS-FI details, including make, model & variant (MMV), registration location, year of manufacturing, etc.
- Step 3: Compare multiple insurance quotes from leading Indian insurers.
- Step 4: Select a plan that aligns with your budget and requirements.
- Step 5: Opt for desired add-ons such as roadside assistance, depreciation shield, etc.
- Step 6: Pay the bike insurance premium online and receive the policy copy in your registered email.
How to Renew Yamaha FZS-FI Insurance Online?
By following the below procedure, you can easily renew your Yamaha FZS-FI insurance online from Policybazaar.com-
- Step 1: Visit Policybazaar's two-wheeler insurance renewal page.
- Step 2: Enter the policy, name, and bike registration number.
- Step 3: Compare insurance quotes from various insurers and pick a suitable plan.
- Step 4: Complete the online payment for paying the premium amount.
- Step 5: Obtain the renewed bike insurance policy via your registered email.
How to File a Yamaha FZS-FI Insurance Claims Online?
In case of an accident involving your insured Yamaha FZS-FI, you can opt for either of the following claim settlement methods and get your claims solved-
Cashless Claims Settlement Process
- Inform the insurer at 1800-258-5881.
- A surveyor will assess the bike's damages within 48 hours.
- The surveyor compiles an assessment report submitted to the insurer.
- Upon approval, take your bike to an authorized network garage for repairs.
- The insurer settles repair bills directly with the garage post-repairs.
Reimbursement Claims Settlement Process
- Notify the insurer about damages at 1800-258-5881.
- A surveyor assesses damages on-site and prepares a report.
- Submit the required documents and send the damaged bike to a garage.
- Cover repair expenses at the garage.
- The insurer reimburses repair costs to your bank account.
Documents Required for Accidental Claim Settlement
- Filled claim form and duly signed
- Valid driving license of the policyholder and vehicle's RC
- FIR report, if applicable
- Estimated repair bills and payment receipts
Additional Documents Required for Theft Claim Settlement
- Original RC and bike insurance policy
- NOC from the financier/bank
- Letter of Subrogation
- Keys/Purchase Invoice
- RTO letter declaring the bike as ''No Use.''
- Non-Traceable Report
FAQs about Yamaha FZS-FI Insurance
Ans: Policybazaar.com is a convenient online platform to compare and find suitable bike insurance plans at the most affordable price bracket.
Ans: The premium for your Yamaha FZS-FI insurance policy depends on various factors like location, make model & variant (MMV), and year of registration.
Two Wheeler insurance articles
29 Feb 2024In India, owning a bike is not just a mode of transportation; it
21 Feb 2024Breaking, violating, or disobeying traffic rules is an offence
15 Feb 2024Every bike insurance policy comes with specific clauses. One of
09 Feb 2024If you are cruising the bustling streets of your city in your
11 Jan 2024When it comes to two-wheelers in India, having third-party bike
^The renewal of insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for a transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
^The buying of Insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
#Savings are based on the comparison between highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*TP price for less than 75 CC two-wheelers. All savings are provided by insurers as per IRDAI-approved insurance plan. Standard T&C apply.
*Rs 538/- per annum is the price for third party motor insurance for two wheelers of not more than 75cc (non-commercial and non-electric)
#Savings are based on the comparison between the highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*₹ 1.5 is the Comprehensive premium for a 2015 TVS XL Super 70cc, MH02(Mumbai) RTO with an IDV of ₹5,895 and NCB at 50%.
*Rs 457/- per annum (1.3/day) is the price for the third-party motor insurance for private electric two-wheelers of not more than 3KW (non-commercial). Premium is payable on an annual basis