- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
New India Assurance launches a health insurance plan specifically for the families with girl children. Mumbai, March 7, 2014: New India Assurance (A government-run general insurance company), earlier today launched health insurance plan especially for families with a girl child/girl children. This new scheme named “New India Asha Kiran” was launched by the insurance company on the eve of International Women’s Day.
Mr. G Srinivasan, Chairman and Managing director of New India Assurance said that this product is specially designed for families with girl children with reasonable prices and benefits specifically designed for girl children and with all these features, he expects and hopes a good and sound response for the product.
This family floater policy allows 50 percent discount for the girl children. If the parents meet with an accident, the sum assured is kept as a fixed deposit in the name of the girl children.
Srinivasan added that the precise estimate of the number of families with only girl children is still unknown, but an educated assumption would place around 20 to 30% of families under the segment that is targeted by this plan. In addition to this plan, a product piloted recently for domestic workers would be available for retail customers in the very near future, Sriniasan confirmed.
Some more innovative products are in the pipeline of the country’s largest general insurance firm, and shall soon get launched, as confirmed by Mr Srinivasan. A 36% rise in the net profit at Rs. 701 crore in the third quarter that ended on December 31st 2013, whereas it was Rs. 517 crore in the same period last year.
- Most Read
- Tip to turn Habits into Healthy Ones: The Perfect Health Guide for Women
Date: 15 September 2017
- Group Health Insurance: When You Know You are in Safe Hands
Date: 22 August 2017
- How Family Health Plan Can Keep You Out of Trouble
Date: 17 August 2017
- A Family Health Plan: Is It a Decisive Choice?
Date: 09 August 2017
- Be a Smart Brother; Gift your Sister a Health Insurance Policy This Rakhi
Date: 02 August 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 307428
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 126888
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 117335
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 70470
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 54085