- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Andhra Bank’s New Health Insurance Scheme
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 42170 -
Modified 13 June 2014
AB-Arogyadaan is the new improvised health insurance plan launched by Andhra Bank, designed to provide enhanced health and wealth services to its customers. Here the entire family members of the account holder are provided good care.
According to Mr. D Surendra Rao, Deputy General Manager of Andhra Bank, the plan will be offering huge cover of Rs. 20 lakh at lesser premium rate. He also added that the plan will stand beneficial for all as it is designed to offer various benefits. It plan will cover 4 family members i.e. account holder, his/ her spouse and two dependent children. The policy holders will be eligible for Income tax relief under the 80D income tax law. Nalluri hospital, Sundarraja Nursing Home in Ongole and Venkatramana hospital are few of the 860 hospitals offering cashless treatment for the above plan. Insured will receive pre-hospitalisation as well as post-hospitalisation.
- Most Read
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy
Date: 22 August 2018
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
Date: 17 August 2018
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
Date: 13 August 2018
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
Date: 23 July 2018
- What you need to know about the Group Health Insurance Today?
Date: 19 July 2018
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 344046
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 191739
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 177179
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 107431
- How does GST Impact your Insurance Premium?
Views : 65400