- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Federal Bank Rolls out Health Insurance Scheme for New Saving Account Holders
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2466 -
Modified 16 November 2015
Federal Bank has decided to offer a health insurance of Rs 1 lakh to all its new saving account holders under a tie-up with Max Bupa. On a premium payment of Rs 1000, accountholders will get coverage of Rs 1 lakh, which will include in-patient treatment and all day-care procedures.
Source: This news was published on April 20, 2015 in business-standard.com under the title: Federal Bank offers health insurance of Rs 1 lakh for new acs
- Most Read
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy
Date: 22 August 2018
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
Date: 17 August 2018
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
Date: 13 August 2018
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
Date: 23 July 2018
- What you need to know about the Group Health Insurance Today?
Date: 19 July 2018
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 341688
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 191090
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 175968
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 106924
- How does GST Impact your Insurance Premium?
Views : 65264