- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Health Care Supreme by Bajaj Allianz Insurance
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 4795 -
Modified 19 June 2014
Comprehensive plan, Health Care Supreme launched by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance.
MUMBAI, JUNE, 7: Health Care Supreme is a comprehensive health insurance plan launched by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance for hospitalization treatments. The policy includes maternity benefits, out-patient, dental treatments, pre-hospitalization expenses for 60 days and post-hospitalization expense cover for 90 days. The sum assured ranges from Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 50 lakh.
Health Care Supreme also provides personal accident cover with sum insured up to Rs. 25lakh and top up option covering 15 critical illnesses with the sum insured ranging between Rs 5 lakh and Rs 10 lakh
MD & CEO of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, Tapan Singhel believes that conventional health insurance policies like hospitalization reimbursement are restraining in terms of coverage. As per the hidden demand for an insurance cover storing all incidental expenses during one’s hospitalization, Bajaj Allianz has even come up with features like one time recovery benefit, reinstatement of sum insured and emergency air ambulance care for life-threatening conditions.
Health Care Supreme is designed for individual, group and family. It is available in 3 variants on the basis of quantum of sum insured i.e Vital Plan, Smart Plan and Ultimo Plan.
- Most Read
- What you need to know about the Group Health Insurance Today?
Date: 19 July 2018
- How to use Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator to Calculate Premium?
Date: 28 February 2018
- Best Family Health Insurance Plans for Expecting Parents in India
Date: 21 February 2018
- Top 8 Family Health Insurance Policies for 2018
Date: 21 February 2018
- Health Insurance for Differently-Abled Individuals
Date: 09 February 2018
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 300595
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 180567
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 156812
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 98163
- How does GST Impact your Insurance Premium?
Views : 62440