- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Religare Health Insurance Company Launches 3 More Products to its Assortments
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 3948 -
Modified 24 March 2017
Religare Health insurance launches 3 more plans in addition to its existing products with an objective of providing comprehensive solutions for their customers’ health care needs.
MUMBAI, JULY 28: Three new solutions have been added by Religare health insurance into the assortment of offerings they already have for the customers. The first is called “Explore” for international travel insurance. Second being “Secure”, which offers personal accident coverage and the third and the last addition being “Enhance”, a high deductible health insurance plan.
According to the MD and CEO, Religare Health insurance, these three new products are in line with their objective of assuring comprehensive solutions for their customers’ health care requirements. Additionally he suggested that their commitment towards bringing in innovative products and delivering quality service through processes enabled using technology, would always be an utmost priority to them.
Inclusion of these three products pushes the number of products in their assortment of offerings to 5. This includes two already existing health insurance products, first being “Care”, a comprehensive health insurance plan, and second being “Assure”, a Critical Illness Insurance with a Personal Accident Coverage.
If the impact and reach of Religare health insurance is to be talked about then it holds a strong operational hold through its 43 offices and serves more than 2.4 million lives across 300+ locations including over 750 corporate entities. This information was released by the company in a release. The shareholders of the firm include “Religare enterprises limited”, “Union Bank of India” and “Corporation bank”.
- Most Read
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy
Date: 22 August 2018
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
Date: 17 August 2018
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
Date: 13 August 2018
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
Date: 23 July 2018
- What you need to know about the Group Health Insurance Today?
Date: 19 July 2018
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 342567
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 191327
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 176403
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 107104
- How does GST Impact your Insurance Premium?
Views : 65310