- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day*
*Standard T&C Apply
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
Religare Health Insurance Company Launches 3 More Products to its Assortments
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 4326 -
Modified 31 October 2018
Religare Health insurance launches 3 more plans in addition to its existing products with an objective of providing comprehensive solutions for their customers’ health care needs.
MUMBAI, JULY 28: Three new solutions have been added by Religare health insurance into the assortment of offerings they already have for the customers. The first is called “Explore” for international travel insurance. Second being “Secure”, which offers personal accident coverage and the third and the last addition being “Enhance”, a high deductible health insurance plan.
According to the MD and CEO, Religare Health insurance, these three new products are in line with their objective of assuring comprehensive solutions for their customers’ health care requirements. Additionally he suggested that their commitment towards bringing in innovative products and delivering quality service through processes enabled using technology, would always be an utmost priority to them.
Inclusion of these three products pushes the number of products in their assortment of offerings to 5. This includes two already existing health insurance products, first being “Care”, a comprehensive health insurance plan, and second being “Assure”, a Critical Illness Insurance with a Personal Accident Coverage.
If the impact and reach of Religare health insurance is to be talked about then it holds a strong operational hold through its 43 offices and serves more than 2.4 million lives across 300+ locations including over 750 corporate entities. This information was released by the company in a release. The shareholders of the firm include “Religare enterprises limited”, “Union Bank of India” and “Corporation bank”.
- Most Read
- Why Religare Health Insurance is an Ideal Choice?
Date: 17 January 2019
- Types of Health Insurance Policies by Religare Health
Date: 15 January 2019
- What You Should Know Before You Opt For a Global Health Insurance Cover
Date: 11 January 2019
- National Health Insurance Scheme
Date: 11 January 2019
- Top 5 Health Insurance Policies for 2019 and Beyond
Date: 19 December 2018
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 414192
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 218300
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 210604
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 123660
- Top 8 Family Health Insurance Policies for 2018
Views : 103685