- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Star Health and Allied Insurance is the No.1 Company in Premium Collection
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 3224 -
Modified 24 March 2017
Star Health and Allied Insurance comes first among all private stand alone health insurers in collection of health insurance premium. According to the data compiled by industry body General Insurance Council for the year ending March 31, Star Health Insurance procured total Rs 1,439.27 crore premium amount.
Elated by numbers, Mr. S Prakash, Executive Director, Star Health and Allied Insurance, said, “"This achievement shows the confidence which people have on us and the dedicated service done by our people. We have our presence all across India at 900 outlets, with 7,000 employees. We have vast range of products to meet the requirements of all sections."
Source: This news was published on April 23, 2015 in economictimes.indiatimes.com under the title: Star Health and Allied Insurance tops in premium collection.
- Most Read
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy
Date: 22 August 2018
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
Date: 17 August 2018
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
Date: 13 August 2018
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
Date: 23 July 2018
- What you need to know about the Group Health Insurance Today?
Date: 19 July 2018
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 342800
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 191415
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 176533
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 107142
- How does GST Impact your Insurance Premium?
Views : 65323