- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
BMC has decided to provide all the resident doctors with better healthcare facility and initiating this move by offering health insurance to all. This plan is about to get introduced next month for civic hospitals’ resident doctors.
Dr. S Nagda, director of BMC health said that they are still in the planning stage and the scheme is expected to get executed by next month. The finalization of cover amount for the doctors is still pending. He informed that the authorities are willing to provide a cover of Rs.5 lakh where the expenses will be divided equally between BMC and resident doctors by approximately paying Rs.275 each, every month.BMC has not fixed any number but is trying to cover maximum number of communicable diseases, aliments and accidents.
Dr. Swapnil Kulkarni from MARD expressed the happiness of resident doctors with BMC’s initiative. He told how Dr. Samidha Khandare’s family could not bear the expenses of her treatment at Hinduja Hospital and even BMC ignored the issue. Doctor’s are happy that atleast now BMC is concerned about their medical care.
- Most Read
- Tip to turn Habits into Healthy Ones: The Perfect Health Guide for Women
Date: 15 September 2017
- Group Health Insurance: When You Know You are in Safe Hands
Date: 22 August 2017
- How Family Health Plan Can Keep You Out of Trouble
Date: 17 August 2017
- A Family Health Plan: Is It a Decisive Choice?
Date: 09 August 2017
- Be a Smart Brother; Gift your Sister a Health Insurance Policy This Rakhi
Date: 02 August 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 307865
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 127000
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 117624
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 70609
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 54149