- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Max Bupa Organizes ‘Walk for Health’ in Delhi and Mumbai
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2226 -
Modified 24 March 2017
Max Bupa organized ‘Walk for Health’ on October 20, 2013 in Delhi and Mumbai. ‘Walk for Health’ is a preventive health care initiative taken by Max Bupa wherein people from every age group are invited to participate in brisk walking. According to the organizers, events like these motivate people to adopt walking in their lifestyle, thus taking their first step to being healthy. Like the last year, the event attracted many people from all walks of life including students, professionals, businessmen, health enthusiasts and celebrities.
In terms of participation, Delhi took the lead with 9400 sign ups while Mumbai witnessed around 5000 sign ups. According to a survey conducted by Max Bupa Walk for Health in 2013, Delhiites are more involved in preventive health check-ups than Mumbaikars. About 64% people in Delhi go for regular check-ups compared to 45% in Mumbai.
According to a medical research, even 20 minutes of brisk walking can be quite beneficial, adding up well being and life expectancy. Inculcating regular brisk walking in daily schedule helps in maintaining optimum weight and blood pressure, enhancing stamina and uplifting mood.
Events like these are expected to inspire other insurers to come up with such initiatives set to improve overall health of the urbanites.
- Most Read
- Family Health Insurance vs Family Floater Plan: What to Buy?
Date: 22 March 2018
- How to use Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator to Calculate Premium?
Date: 28 February 2018
- Best Family Health Insurance Plans for Expecting Parents in India
Date: 21 February 2018
- Top 5 Family Health Insurance Policies for 2018
Date: 21 February 2018
- New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim Policy
Date: 20 February 2018
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 427393
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 234364
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 161955
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 122885
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 83375