- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Max Bupa organized ‘Walk for Health’ on October 20, 2013 in Delhi and Mumbai. ‘Walk for Health’ is a preventive health care initiative taken by Max Bupa wherein people from every age group are invited to participate in brisk walking. According to the organizers, events like these motivate people to adopt walking in their lifestyle, thus taking their first step to being healthy. Like the last year, the event attracted many people from all walks of life including students, professionals, businessmen, health enthusiasts and celebrities.
In terms of participation, Delhi took the lead with 9400 sign ups while Mumbai witnessed around 5000 sign ups. According to a survey conducted by Max Bupa Walk for Health in 2013, Delhiites are more involved in preventive health check-ups than Mumbaikars. About 64% people in Delhi go for regular check-ups compared to 45% in Mumbai.
According to a medical research, even 20 minutes of brisk walking can be quite beneficial, adding up well being and life expectancy. Inculcating regular brisk walking in daily schedule helps in maintaining optimum weight and blood pressure, enhancing stamina and uplifting mood.
Events like these are expected to inspire other insurers to come up with such initiatives set to improve overall health of the urbanites.
- Most Read
- Tip to turn Habits into Healthy Ones: The Perfect Health Guide for Women
Date: 15 September 2017
- Group Health Insurance: When You Know You are in Safe Hands
Date: 22 August 2017
- How Family Health Plan Can Keep You Out of Trouble
Date: 17 August 2017
- A Family Health Plan: Is It a Decisive Choice?
Date: 09 August 2017
- Be a Smart Brother; Gift your Sister a Health Insurance Policy This Rakhi
Date: 02 August 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 308241
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 127114
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 117924
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 70712
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 54195