Shriram General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Considering the mandatory factor of two wheeler insurance, most of the insurance companies have been providing insurance coverage for two wheelers. If you are planning to buy two wheeler insurance, you can consider Shriram Two Wheeler Insurance. There are two types of two wheeler insurance policies offered by Sriram General Insurance: a Liability only cover & a comprehensive plan. You can choose the insurance plan according to your needs.Read more
In addition to this, Shriram also offers long term insurance plans with a validity of 3 years. You can choose among the various add-ons as well. If you have plans to purchase two wheeler insurance then you should consider Shriram two wheeler insurance download process as well. The insurer has make the download process very simple and easy to comprehend.
Steps for Shriram General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
We have divided this section into two parts. We will tell you how you can purchase the insurance and download it, and we are also going to tell you how you can download the policy if you have already purchased the plan. Check out the details now.
Purchase & Download
- To purchase and download the policy, visit the Shriram General Insurance website and click on the Buy Online two wheeler insurance.
- Now, on this page, enter the registration number of your bike along with other details.
- After filling in the details, click on get quote. The website will show you the available plans. You can select the plans and modify the IDV as well.
- In this section, you can also add the add-ons and get the quote. If you are happy with the quote, then click on Buy Now option and start by filling in the details.
- You will be asked to enter the details of previous insurance for the transfer of NCB. Make the payment to move to the last step.
- Once the payment is made, the policy will be issued. You can save the policy, and Shriram general insurance two wheeler policy download will be complete.
Download Directly (Already Purchased)
- Visit the official website of Shriram Insurance and click on Download Policy PDF under Support Section.
- Select product type as Motor. Enter the policy number, registration number or engine number or chassis number. Submit the form.
- Shriram two wheeler insurance policy download will be completed automatically and saved on your phone/computer.
Digit Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Edelweiss Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Kotak Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Liberty Two Wheeler Policy Download
National Insurance Two Wheeler Policy Download
Navi Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
New India Assurance Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
SBI General Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
TATA AIG Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
United India Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Do I need a hard copy of the Shriram General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Document?
No, as per the present rules, there is no need to keep a hard copy of the Shriram General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy. The copy of Shriram bike insurance policy download is enough for you when the traffic police ask you for the insurance documents. In addition to this, you can also use the soft copy to file a claim. As per IRDA, there is no need to carry a hard copy of insurance with you. This also reduces the amount of paperwork for the organization, and it also saves a lot of paper. Keep the downloaded copy safe with you, and it will serve the purpose.
How to Get a Hard Copy of the Shriram General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
We already mentioned that the hard copy of the insurance document is not required; however, if you still want the hard copy, you have two options. The first option is to print the Shriram bike insurance download and use it as a hard copy. These documents are digitally verified, and hence there is no need to worry about the authenticity of the documents. The second way is to call Shriram General Insurance and request them a hard copy. They do send the documents to the people who request them.
Process of Making Changes in Shriram General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Document?
We always recommend our users go through the policy documents after they have received them. If you notice any mistake or a spelling error, then you should get it corrected immediately. If there is a mistake in the registration number, engine number or chassis number, call the insurance company and request a correction. If there is a mistake in the address or any other details, customer care will also get it corrected for you. You might need proofs to support your claims.
Ans: Certain things are not included in the insurance plan. It varies and depends largely on the plan you purchase, but the general items have been listed below.
- Normal Wear & Tear
- Electrical Breakdown
- Mechanical Breakdown
- Damages to the Tyres without Accident
- Accidents due to DUI or Bike driven by a minor
- Rider not holding a valid license.
Ans: You can reach out to Shriram General Insurance by calling on 1800 300 30000 & 1800 103 3009. Both these are toll-free numbers, and you will get the required information here.
Ans: You can make premium payment using multiple modes. You can use digital wallets, net banking, credit card and even debit card to pay your premium. All the options are available on the payment page. Even the UPI has been integrated to pay the premium.
Ans: The first thing to do is call the police and file an FIR. Once you have filled the FIR, you need to call Shriram General Insurance and share insurance details with them. You will be required to submit the FIR as well. After all these things have been done, the company will start your claim process.
Two Wheeler insurance articles
16 May 2022While riding your bike, there are chances that you might get...
11 May 2022Gender-specific jobs or hobbies are becoming obsolete. More...
06 May 2022A bike's battery is a vital component and should be...
05 May 2022A two-wheeler insurance policy is a contract between the insurer...
02 May 2022You must have heard of the term ABS when you read about bike...