National Insurance Two Wheeler Policy Download
National insurance two wheeler policy offers protection against the liabilities which arise due to injuries to the bike rider and third party, based on the type of policy you buy.
One can avail of this policy online and can be purchased directly from the official website of the National Insurance Company Ltd. If you are buying the policy online, it is important to know how to initiate National Insurance two wheeler policy download.
Steps for National insurance Two Wheeler Policy Download
Follow the below-mentioned steps for National Insurance bike policy download, if you are buying the policy offline.
- Contact the nearest National insurance office directly
- Get the pre-printed proposal form
- Read the form and fill it correctly
- Submit the proposal form to the National insurance office. For any assistance, you can get in touch with the customer executives by mail or on call.
- The premium estimates are given to you through the office
- The policy gets issued to the customer directly or you can get it by post.
- This is one method as to how you can get the National Insurance two wheeler policy copy download, as when you get it in the mail, you can download it on your device.
How to Download National Insurance Two Wheeler Policy Online?
The online steps for downloading the policy are:
- Visit the official website of National insurance
- Click on products and choose ‘Motor Insurance’.
- From its drop-down list select ‘get a policy quote or buy insurance policy’.
- You can choose any plan from the available options like an annual package, annual liability, the long-term policy for 2/3 years, the long-term liability for 2/3 years policy, 5 years liability policy for new vehicles, year’s package policy for new vehicles, bundled policy, etc.
- Once you have selected your type of policy, and then get a quote
- On receiving the quote, check all the details properly. When you are satisfied, click on the ‘buy’ option.
- There are various add-ons available, choose whatever suits your budget and needs.
- You can make the payment online through your debit card, credit card, net banking, Bhim UPI option, etc.
- When your payment is accepted by the company, you will be directed to a new page where your two-wheeler policy will be displayed on the device screen.
- Click on the download option to save it in a PDF format
- Or right-click your mouse, to ‘save’ on your device.
Do I need a hard copy of the National Insurance Two wheeler Policy Document?
With the advancement in technology and innovations, lots of things have changed. Now whenever you go for a drive alone or with family, it is not essential to keep bike insurance policy documents in a packet which you might have to show during checking. Earlier, it was important to have all the papers whenever you go out traveling, but now everything is handy.
When it comes to having a hard copy of the National Insurance Two wheeler policy document, you can save a soft copy of your insurance in an app that is approved by IRDAI to keep the insurance documents safely. You can also keep them in your mail for saving them securely.
How to Get a Hard Copy of the National Insurance Two wheeler Policy?
You can get a hard copy of the National Insurance Two wheeler policy easily. Here are some easy steps to do so:
- Initiate National insurance bike insurance download policy from its official website.
- When your policy is downloaded on the device, click on the “print” option to get a hard copy of your policy.
- Within a fraction of a second, you will have the hard copy of the policy in your hands.
How to Make Changes in National Insurance Two wheeler Policy Document?
For easy rectifications or modifications in your National Insurance Two wheeler policy document, call the toll-free number of the insurance company and request for a change in the policy. One can get the changes in their name, gender, address, contact update, etc.
The customer support team will ask for some verification, and if your verifications prove correct, changes will be updated shortly.
National Insurance Two Wheeler Policy FAQs
Ans: Purchasing two-wheeler insurance is easy; you can either visit the nearby National Insurance Co. Ltd. office for policy purchase or can buy it online by visiting their official website.
Ans: Yes, if in case you are selling your two-wheeler to someone else, you can transfer the policy in the name of the new vehicle owner. After this, the liability of insurance has to be taken care of by the new policy owner.