Kotak Mahindra two wheeler insurance is designed for every bike or scooter owner. While buying two wheeler insurance from the insurer, you can download the policy instantly if you buy it online. That’s why is it essential to know the process of Kotak Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance policy download. The company offers a digitally signed copy of your policy, which is available for download and also sent to the registered address. When you subscribe to the policy online, various insurance plans are made available, according to your budget and needs, you can choose the right one.
The Kotak bike insurance download is also available as a customizable option and allows selecting a product that can meet your needs in the best manner. This article is all about how you can go with the policy download option for two wheeler insurance.
Steps to Kotak Mahindra Bike Insurance Policy Download
Buying a new policy or renewing the existing Kotak Mahindra bike insurance policy has turned effortless with the best availability of comprehensive insurance policies on Kotak Mahindra. The standard process to get Kotak Mahindra bike insurance policy involves the simple steps as:
- Login to the website of Kotak Mahindra General Insurance
- Browse to the “motor insurance” section and choose the two-wheeler
- If you are having an old policy, and it’s about to expire, then you can choose the renewal option. Enter the details related to the existing Kotak Mahindra policy in the blank fields. For getting a new Kotak Mahindra two wheeler insurance policy download, choose the new policy section and enter the details of your bike including model, its making, year of registration, variant, city of registration. Make sure the details entered by you must match the registration certificate of your bike.
- Once you have filled in the important details, you will be able to find the insurance premium for your Kotak Mahindra two wheeler insurance.
- If you are happy with the insurance premium, then pay the premium online via credit or debit card, BHIM UPI, net banking, etc.
- When the payment is accepted by your insurance company, you will be taken to the website of the insurer from where it is easy to Kotak Mahindra two wheeler insurance download. You will also get the policy on your e-mail id.
- In case of issues, reach out to the customer support team at their helpline number and the customer assistant will help you.
Is Hard Copy of the Kotak Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Required?
As two wheeler insurance is mandatory in India, the traffic police around India may penalize you if they find you roaming around without the document. However, you don't need to have a hard copy of your documents. You can use an app approved by IRDAI where you can keep all your vehicle documents safe in one place. The availability of this app has cut short the requirement of carrying hard copies all the time.
You can store the digital copies of Kotak Mahindra Two wheeler insurance policy download on such apps, but a scanned photograph of the policy will not be accepted by the traffic inspectors.
How to Get a Hard Copy of Kotak Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
You can avail yourself of the Kotak Mahindra bike insurance download quickly by logging on to the website of Kotak Mahindra. And follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Choose bike insurance
- Enter your policy number, vehicle registration number
- This will display your Kotak Mahindra two wheeler policy download. You can simply download it to get a printout of your policy.
- On the other hand, if you are struggling with how to get Kotak Mahindra bike insurance policy in a hard copy, you can get in touch with the customer executive at their helpline number and can ask for assistance.
- Follow the instructions given by the customer desk, you will receive the policy either in a mail or a link from where you can Kotak Mahindra bike policy download and can get a printout for hassle-free use.
How to Make Changes in Kotak Mahindra Two Wheeler Policy Document?
For making the amendments in your Kotak Mahindra two wheeler policy document, you just have to contact the customer care helpline of Kotak Mahindra at 1800-266-4545 and request them for making necessary changes in your policy document. Make sure you report the errors to the insurance company as soon as possible to avoid issues at the last minute.
Ans: You are free to contact Kotak Mahindra customer helpline at 1800-266-4545 or visit them at Customer Service Page where you can select the product and can choose your request type.
Ans: Yes, when you will visit the official website of the insurer, you will find a live chat option on its right corner. You just have to enter your name, phone number, and e-mail id to start the live chat.