Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
For all the owners of two-wheelers in India, it is mandatory to have a two wheeler insurance policy. If you are looking for a bike insurance or getting confused amidst the multiple options, then you can consider Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance to settle with. Oriental two wheeler insurance offers both third party and comprehensive coverage, which can be availed for covering damages due to man-made and natural calamities and accidents.Read more
You can buy this policy online and keep the copy of the Two Wheeler Insurance download for future reference. That’s why it is essential to know how you can download this policy and use it at the time of claim.
Steps for Oriental Bike Insurance Policy Download
Here are some easy and quick steps for Oriental insurance bike Policy download. Check out the following steps:
- Log on to the website of Oriental Insurance
- Browse to its section of ‘bike insurance’.
- If in case you have your existing bike insurance policy and you are willing to renew it, choose the renewal option. Now, enter the details related to an existing bike insurance policy in the given field.
- For subscribing to a new oriental bike insurance download, choose the option of the new policy, and then enter your details of the bike as given in your registration certificate.
- Once you have filled in the important details, the insurance premium for a specific policy will be displayed.
- If you are ok with the premium amount and it is suiting your budget, then you may proceed by making the online payment via net banking, debit or credit card, etc.
- When the process of your online payment is completed, you will be taken to the official website of the insurer from where you can process Oriental insurance bike policy download and related documents. The policy is also mailed on your registered e-mail id.
- If in case you face any issue, you can place a call on the customer service desk and the representative of Oriental insurance will be happy to help.
- Once the online payment is successfully done, the Oriental two wheeler insurance can be downloaded instantly.
Digit Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Kotak Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Liberty Two Wheeler Policy Download
National Insurance Two Wheeler Policy Download
Navi Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
New India Assurance Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
SBI General Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Shriram General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
TATA AIG Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
United India Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
ZUNO Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Do You Need Hard Copy of the Oriental Two-wheeler Insurance Policy?
As you must know, having third party bike insurance is mandatory for all bike owners. However, it is not necessary to have its hard copy. Now, you can keep your bike insurance policy on a smartphone or even download the soft copy instead of carrying a hard copy physically. The government and IRDAI have allowed keeping the insurance copy saved on the phone and having it as a soft copy.
You can use various apps that come in handy if you have forgotten to carry the hard copy of your policy. Also, keeping the Oriental two-wheeler insurance policy downloaded on the smartphone helps in saving the hard copy from getting stolen or lost.
How to Get a Hard Copy of the Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
You can get the hard copy of Oriental insurance bike insurance copy download through various means which includes:
- You can download it from the official website and can get a print out of it
- You can get your policy Xeroxed from the original one which you have received in the policy kit
- In case you have it in the mail, get a print out of the oriental insurance bike policy
- If you are unable to find it in the mail, it is missing from the policy kit and you are not able to download it from the official website, then the customer service team of Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd. can come to your rescue, which can help in Oriental two wheeler policy download.
So what are you waiting for? Call the customer service support of Oriental insurance today for a quick and hassle-free oriental bike policy download.
Steps to Make Changes in Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Document?
Making changes in the Oriental two wheeler insurance policy document is not burdensome work. Well, it is always said to be careful while entering details in the policy form, but even after paying a lot of attention, many people make small errors like spelling mistakes, gender mistakes, etc.
If you have also done a similar mistake, then always remember to call Oriental two wheeler insurance customer executive for making the required changes in your policy. This will help you to get the changes updated in your policy, and you will also receive a new policy with the amendments as soon as possible.
Ans: This is the important coverage that every bike owner should have. The Oriental bike insurance offers coverage of some amount under this insurance plan. The owner or driver of a two-wheeler is covered while driving, traveling, mounting, dismounting, or against the damage. At an additional cost, by adding the add-ons, you can get your co-passengers also covered.
Ans: There are different ways to reach the customer support team of Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. which includes:
- Visit the official website of Oriental insurance company at www. orientalinsurance.org.in
- At the toll-free number 1800118485
Two Wheeler insurance articles
21 Feb 2024Breaking, violating, or disobeying traffic rules is an offence
15 Feb 2024Every bike insurance policy comes with specific clauses. One of
09 Feb 2024If you are cruising the bustling streets of your city in your
11 Jan 2024When it comes to two-wheelers in India, having third-party bike
10 Jan 2024In the fast-paced world, e-bikes or e-scooters are becoming
^The renewal of insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for a transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
^The buying of Insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
#Savings are based on the comparison between highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*TP price for less than 75 CC two-wheelers. All savings are provided by insurers as per IRDAI-approved insurance plan. Standard T&C apply.
*Rs 538/- per annum is the price for third party motor insurance for two wheelers of not more than 75cc (non-commercial and non-electric)
#Savings are based on the comparison between the highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*₹ 1.5 is the Comprehensive premium for a 2015 TVS XL Super 70cc, MH02(Mumbai) RTO with an IDV of ₹5,895 and NCB at 50%.
*Rs 457/- per annum (1.3/day) is the price for the third-party motor insurance for private electric two-wheelers of not more than 3KW (non-commercial). Premium is payable on an annual basis