SBI General Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
SBI General Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy provides comprehensive insurance with multiple benefits attached. Among them, online services are quite evident which ensure faster and the best customer experience. With an active online presence of the insurer, one can buy, renew or claim the policy without a hassle. One more USP of the online insurance of SBI General Insurance Co. Ltd. is the SBI two wheeler insurance policy download.Read more
While buying the policy, it is always recommended to keep the downloaded copy for the future reference. But without knowing the exact process, you can’t access the website. Having said that, this article is all about how you can go with the SBI General insurance two wheeler policy download process.
Benefits of SBI General Two Wheeler Insurance
In order to get the maximum benefits, you’ll need to pay a regular premium towards SBI bike insurance. You can either pay a premium every year or can choose to pay for several years collectively, according to your insurance policy. SBI General Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy offers many key features, which are beneficial to its policyholders in one or the other way. Let’s look at a few of them.
- It will pay for all the accidental damage caused to the two-wheeler.
- It will pay if your two-wheeler gets stolen.
- It will be 3rd party liable. It will take legal responsibility on cases that include any 3rd party if any damage is caused to them or their motor vehicle.
- It will act as a helping hand if there is a personal accident of the owner of the two-wheeler vehicle.
- No claim bonus can be availed for not claiming the policy.
With an online SBI Two wheeler insurance policy download, you can use the policy anytime you require a claim.
Digit Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Edelweiss Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Kotak Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Liberty Two Wheeler Policy Download
National Insurance Two Wheeler Policy Download
Navi Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
New India Assurance Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Shriram General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
TATA AIG Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
United India Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Steps for SBI General Insurance Two Wheeler Policy Download
Once you buy an insurance policy and become a policyholder, here are a few steps you need to follow for SBI Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download:
- Click on the official website of the SBI General Insurance
- An icon will pop up on the right-hand corner of the screen. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Select ‘Motor Insurance’ and then choose the type of motor insurance you have. For instance- motorbike insurance
- A new page will form on your screen. On the top middle of the page, you will be able to choose certain options, find and select ‘download policy’.
- Now enter your policy number and your two-wheeler registration number on the page that appears.
- If you don’t remember your two-wheeler registration number, then you can also fill your policy number with the engine number.
- Fill in the Captcha. Now click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Confirm your policy details which you will be able to see along with a policy download option.
- Select the format in which you want to store the insurance policy.
After choosing the format of saving your SBI General Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy, you can even print it and share it via PDF or document form.
Do I Need a Hard Copy of the SBI General Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy Document?
A two-wheeler owner must have third-party two-wheeler insurance but it isn’t necessary that the document must be in a form of a hard copy. Everything is turning digitally nowadays, so are the two-wheeler insurance policies. You can have your SBI Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy downloaded from the official website by following the steps listed above.
The Insurance Regulatory Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has now launched the e-Vahan Bima app which allows the scanning of the QR code of your two-wheeler insurance policy.
How to Get a Hard Copy of the SBI General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Document?
Whenever you’re done with SBI General two wheeler insurance policy download, the insurance provider of SBI general will send you a hard copy of the insurance policy to your registered address. The hard copy of your SBI General Two-Insurance Policy shall be delivered to your place within a week.
Still, if you wish to have another copy of your SBI General bike insurance policy download, you can download it from the official website of SBI general. After downloading your two-wheeler insurance policy, you can print it.
How Can I Make Changes SBI General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Document?
Changes or any type of endorsements can be made in online as well as offline mode. Search the SBI General Insurance page or website and click on the change policy details page. Now you will be required to enter your insurance policy number and an OTP will be texted on the mobile number which you have registered.
If not online, you can also visit the nearest SBI General Company office. Once, all the changes are made, an additional premium cost may be paid, if asked, according to the changes made in your insurance policy.
Ans: Yes, your insurance policy can be canceled and unused premiums can be refunded if there is no claim. In case of any claim in the policy, no refund shall be there. After that, you will be asked to provide proof of an alternate insurance policy.
Ans: Yes, it is possible at the time of renewal.
Ans: Yes it is possible and allowed.
Two Wheeler insurance articles
16 May 2022While riding your bike, there are chances that you might get...
11 May 2022Gender-specific jobs or hobbies are becoming obsolete. More...
06 May 2022A bike's battery is a vital component and should be...
05 May 2022A two-wheeler insurance policy is a contract between the insurer...
02 May 2022You must have heard of the term ABS when you read about bike...