- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
Indian Government Approves AXA Raising Stake in Bharti Jvs for Rs. 1,290 Crores
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 1263 -
Modified 11 May 2015
The Indian government gives nod to the French insurance company AXA to increase its stake by 49% (Rs 858.6 crores capital investment) in the Bharti Group JV under FDI regulations.
Furthermore, the government allowed AXA to invest Rs 431.40 crores in the general insurance sector jointly managed by the Bharti group.
Jointly, AXA's FDI in Bharti group will be worth Rs 1,290 crores.
It is the first FDI proposal approved post the launch of the Insurance Bill in March 2015, which allows an increase of foreign investment cap from 26% to 49%. With this brilliant strategy, it is expected that more foreign investors will be motivated to improve their stakes holding in the Indian insurance business.
Source: This news was published on May 5, 2015 in economictimes.indiatimes.com under the title: Insurance FDI: AXA to up stake in Bharti JVs for Rs 1,290 crore
- Most Read
- How to Choose Life Insurance Plans According to Your Income?
Date: 22 June 2018
- 10 Risky Cities in India Where One Must Have Life Insurance
Date: 19 June 2018
- Life Insurance is for Poor, Middle Class or Rich People?
Date: 18 June 2018
- 5 Bad Habits & Factors Why One Must Have Life Insurance
Date: 25 May 2018
- When to Terminate Life Insurance Plans?
Date: 25 May 2018
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1457605
- LIC Online Payment - LIC Premium Payment Options & Process
Views : 201981
- Life Insurance: Checking Policy Status
Views : 75128
- LIC Login Online: Step-by-Step Login Process to LIC website
Views : 69524
- How to Check PLI Status?
Views : 60285