- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
Indian Government Approves AXA Raising Stake in Bharti Jvs for Rs. 1,290 Crores
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 1126 -
Modified 11 May 2015
The Indian government gives nod to the French insurance company AXA to increase its stake by 49% (Rs 858.6 crores capital investment) in the Bharti Group JV under FDI regulations.
Furthermore, the government allowed AXA to invest Rs 431.40 crores in the general insurance sector jointly managed by the Bharti group.
Jointly, AXA's FDI in Bharti group will be worth Rs 1,290 crores.
It is the first FDI proposal approved post the launch of the Insurance Bill in March 2015, which allows an increase of foreign investment cap from 26% to 49%. With this brilliant strategy, it is expected that more foreign investors will be motivated to improve their stakes holding in the Indian insurance business.
Source: This news was published on May 5, 2015 in economictimes.indiatimes.com under the title: Insurance FDI: AXA to up stake in Bharti JVs for Rs 1,290 crore
- Most Read
- Everything You Need To Know About SBI Child Insurance Plan
Date: 08 March 2018
- 5 Things You Don’t Know About Unit Linked Pension Plans
Date: 07 March 2018
- Common Myths about Child Insurance Plans
Date: 07 March 2018
- Long Term Capital Gains Tax: Time for ULIPs to Rise and Shine
Date: 05 February 2018
- Term Vs Whole Life Insurance: Which one you Should Buy?
Date: 01 February 2018
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2018
Views : 1295587
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1248395
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 504409
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 498653
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 377143