- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 16/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 7 Lac+Families Secured
Insurers Taking a Slew of Steps Towards Consumer Awareness
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 4432 -
Updated date : 20 November 2019
Insurance companies are now focusing on insurance awareness, rather than brand promotion. Companies are taking initiatives, like consumer meets, awareness campaigns, road shows, and social media promotions, to foster the concept of insurance amongst the people.
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance recently carried out a road show called ‘Jan Jagruti’ in various rural areas of Gujarat, Maharashtra, and Goa. The marketing head of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance, Mr. Subrat Mohanty, stated that as a part of this campaign, a group of artists went to places and performed street plays in the native language of the area. As said by Mr.Mohanty, the campaign is soon expected to reach out to Haryana and Tripura (in the northeast).
Through mobile applications Insurers are not only creating awareness about basic policies but also making it a tool for the prospective policyholders to calculate their required amount of cover according to their life stages.
“We have developed a film and a jingle on the importance of life insurance for rural and semi-urban India. We are starting with workshops in Haryana and plan to reach out to thousands of people in over 10 villages and taluks,” — said Niraj Shah, director marketing, strategy and products, PNB MetLife Insurance.
“We have been focusing on specific days, for example, World Heart Day, for health insurance to spread the insurance awareness message and thus make it more relevant for consumers,” — said Sanjeev Mantri, executive director, ICICI Lombard General Insurance.
- Most Read
- Why Should You Buy ‘Sabse Pehle Life Insurance’
Date: 09 December 2019
- Aviva Life Insurance Introduces Aviva Income Suraksha for Defense Sector
Date: 14 October 2019
- KKR Sells Stake in SBI Life worth $73 Million
Date: 30 September 2019
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance Claim Settlement Ratio Trend
Date: 11 September 2019
- IDBI Federal Life Insurance Claim Settlement Ratio Trend
Date: 11 September 2019
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 2421149
- LIC Online Payment - LIC Premium Payment Options & Process
Views : 422007
- How to Check PLI Status?
Views : 196839
- एलआईसी पॉलिसी की स्थिति और प्रीमियम विवरण कैसे जांचें?
Views : 174538
- LIC Login Online: Step-by-Step Login Process to LIC website
Views : 149739
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator