- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
Insurers Taking a Slew of Steps Towards Consumer Awareness
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2933 -
Modified 11 February 2016
Insurance companies are now focusing on insurance awareness, rather than brand promotion. Companies are taking initiatives, like consumer meets, awareness campaigns, road shows, and social media promotions, to foster the concept of insurance amongst the people.
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance recently carried out a road show called ‘Jan Jagruti’ in various rural areas of Gujarat, Maharashtra, and Goa. The marketing head of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance, Mr. Subrat Mohanty, stated that as a part of this campaign, a group of artists went to places and performed street plays in the native language of the area. As said by Mr.Mohanty, the campaign is soon expected to reach out to Haryana and Tripura (in the northeast).
Through mobile applications Insurers are not only creating awareness about basic policies but also making it a tool for the prospective policyholders to calculate their required amount of cover according to their life stages.
“We have developed a film and a jingle on the importance of life insurance for rural and semi-urban India. We are starting with workshops in Haryana and plan to reach out to thousands of people in over 10 villages and taluks,” — said Niraj Shah, director marketing, strategy and products, PNB MetLife Insurance.
“We have been focusing on specific days, for example, World Heart Day, for health insurance to spread the insurance awareness message and thus make it more relevant for consumers,” — said Sanjeev Mantri, executive director, ICICI Lombard General Insurance.
- Most Read
- Term Insurance with More Than 100 Years of Coverage
Date: 14 November 2017
- All About Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Date: 13 November 2017
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana – Features, Benefits and Eligibility
Date: 25 October 2017
- 5 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Planning Retirement
Date: 24 October 2017
- How to Revive Lapsed LIC Insurance Policy Online
Date: 15 September 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 1076831
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1068664
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 411303
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 406185
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 281112