ULIP Launched for Exclusive Online Sale by Aegon Religare Life Insurance
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2833 -
Updated date : 03 November 2015
Financial scenario in India has been looking up with the Sensex gaining 29.89% in the year 2014. This positive environment encouraged Aegon Religare Life Insurance to introduce unit-linked insurance product (ULIP) and a return-of-premium term product which is a term plan offering a return of premium after maturity. The USP of this product is the exclusive online sales channel launch. The reason behind this is the increase of online sales of insurance products as compared to the past year. Even though the increase is marginal and still accounts for just 1% of total policies sold.
Yateesh Shrivastava, the chief operating officer at Aegon Religare life Insurance, said, “Ulip was launched to cash in on investor interests in the equity markets, which had performed well over the past six months. The Sensex had gained 29.89% in 2014 making India one of the top-performing markets in the world”.
In the April-June quarter, total premium collected by ULIP has shown a significant growth of 33% Y-O-Y. Yateesh strongly believes that the future lies in online sales channel thus the exclusive online launch.
20% of the policies sold by Aegon Religare life Insurance are through online sales channel.
According to their Press Release, “The Ulip has no premium allocation charge and offers three investment fund options — Blue Chip Equity Fund, Secure fund and Debt fund”.
The features of Aegon Religare’s iReturn Insurance Plan is an in-built terminal illness benefit. According to this clause the policy holder gets 25% of the base policy sum assured if diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- Most Read
- How ULIP is the Right Investment Option for Long-Term Wealth Creation
Date: 20 January 2021
- All You Need To Know About ULIP Charges
Date: 19 January 2021
- How Secure is it to Invest in a ULIP Policy?
Date: 08 January 2020
- Tips to Get Better Returns with Your ULIPs Investment Plan
Date: 23 December 2019
- ULIP vs ELSS
Date: 28 November 2019
- ULIP Calculator
Views : 91614
- ULIP Fund Returns
Views : 74127
- SBI Life Smart Privilege Plan - All You Need to Know About Benefits & Features
Views : 71058
- 11 ULIP Charges You Should Know About
Views : 32677
- Everything You Need to Know about LIC Market Plus Plan
Views : 28332
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator
- Annuity Calculator
- NPS Calculator