Aviva Life Child Plans - Aviva Life Child Education Plan
Aviva child insurance plans help you serve the purpose of providing money when your child needs it the most especially for child’s education, marriage and other such major expenses. Child plans helps you accumulate and plan your finances to fulfil your child’s dreams and aspiration. Aviva Life offers 2 child insurance plans to help you protect your child’s future
- Aviva Young Scholar Advantage: An education plan that gives you comprehensive protection and enables you to secure your child’s future in case of an eventuality. It gives you a choice of 9 investment funds to choose as per your risk appetite and provisions for a regular income for the minor child, in the event of parent’s death if Aviva Child Education Rider is opted for.
- Aviva Young Scholar Secure: A child insurance plan that provisions for important milestones for your child’s education. You can choose between 4 variants- silver, gold, diamond and platinum as per the benefit payouts you wish to receive.
You can compare Aviva child insurance plans from other child insurance plans offered by other life insurance companies online and explore the best child insurance plan that suits your child’s school education needs and college needs the most.
- Aegon Religare Term Plans
- Bajaj Allianz Term Plans
- Bharti AXA Life Term Plans
- Birla Sun Life Term Plans
- Canara HSBC Term Plans
- DHFL Pramerica Term Plans
- Edelweiss Tokio Term Plans
- Exide Life Term Plans
- Future Generali Term Plans
- HDFC Life Term Plans
- ICICI Prudential Term Plans
- IDBI Federal Term Plans
- IndiaFirst Term Plans
- Kotak Life Term Plans
- LIC Term Plan
- Nitty Gritty of Sukanya Samriddhi Account Scheme
- When is the Right Time to Teach Your Kids About Money Matters?
- Top 5 Child Insurance Plans to Invest in 2015
- Importance of Child Insurance Plan
- 10 Best Tips to Buy Child Plans
- Child Plans Offer Greater Returns than PPF or FDs
- How Do You Save Money for Education of Your Children?
- Know the Importance of Investing in Child Insurance Plans
- How to Choose the Best Child Insurance Plan for Your Children
- Child Plan a Better Option than Term Plans and ULIP