- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day*
*Standard T&C Apply
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
5 Things to Check before Buying Insurance Policy from National Insurance
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 739 -
Updated date : 12 December 2019
One of the most heartening functions of the insurance companies is that they constantly strive to provide healthcare services to people who cannot afford it. The reason behind that is they want to break the socio-economic barriers and make healthcare affordable to people who need it the most. They have switched to online mode which makes buying insurance very easy. Even National Insurance Company online renewal is a cakewalk process for people having the basic technical knowledge. However, there are some pointers that you should definitely check before buying an insurance policy from National Insurance or even before you go for National Insurance Company online renewal.
5 Important things to Check before Buying an Insurance Policy from National Insurance
Here are the 5 important things to check before buying an insurance policy from the national insurance company.
1. Pick your Mode of Buying the Policy
One of the best ways to buy insurance policy is by contacting the nearest branch of the National Insurance Company. Although, you can check their website to find which option is the best for you, talking to an expert authorized agent will help you pick the best product for you. You can choose to get the policy online too. It will help you to save a lot of time, money and efforts.
2. The Most Suitable Product for you
National Insurance company provides a wide array of products, each beneficial to people belonging to different strata of society and coming from different walks of life. You can choose the best option for you from the list given below:
- National Insurance Mediclaim Policy
- National Insurance Critical Illness Policy
- National Insurance Mediclaim Plus Policy
- National Insurance Janata Personal Accident Policy
- Varistha Mediclaim Policy for Senior Citizen
- National Insurance Parivar Mediclaim Policy
- National Insurance Individual Personal Accident Policy
3. Get an Estimate through the National Health Insurance Mediclaim Premium Calculator
This is one of the most important things to check before buying an insurance policy from National Insurance. When it comes buying insurance from National Insurance Company, you can use their portal to get the right quote for a plan of your choice instantaneously, completely free of cost. It would simply require you to fill in important details such as your city, your birth date, email id, name and phone number along with the insured sum that you need.
4. Find out About the National Insurance Company Online Renewal
If you want to go for National Insurance Company Online Renewal, the process for the same is very simple. For instance, if you want to renew your National Health Insurance Mediclaim Policy, all you need to do is visit the company website, fill in your email id, and the current policy number.
5. Verify your Payment Method
One of the best things about National Insurance Company, especially for the National Health Insurance Mediclaim Policy is that you can choose a convenient method for paying premium All the National Health Insurance Policies are available online. Even for National Insurance Company online renewal, you can renew the plan online. We understand that your money is important and you need a trusted portal to spend your money, which is why we recommend using the online portal. The online premium payment can be made through a credit card, debit card or even net banking.
Over to you
If you have any questions, you can check the FAQ section on their website. This way, you can have your doubts cleared. You can also contact their customer support, talk to the customer agent and seek their guidance on the entire process. After analyzing your insurance expectations and calculating your premium, you can plan out your budget. It will help you to opt for a policy that offers which provides maximum sum assured at minimum insurance premium. National Insurance Company is a trusted name in the insurance sector. Their insurance buying process is quite easy too. So, pick the plan that suits you the most and go ahead with the insurance buying process.
Make sure that you read the policy copy carefully so that there is no room for any assumption.
- Most Read
- Artificial Intelligence and Insurance Industry
Date: 23 December 2019
- How to Save Tax on Insurance Policies?
Date: 17 December 2019
- Mistakes to Avoid When Buying Insurance Policies
Date: 12 December 2019
- Impact of Social Media on the Indian Insurance Industry
Date: 05 December 2019
- Advantages of Digitizing the Insurance Claims Process
Date: 04 December 2019
- How to Download Tata AIG Policy?
Views : 9966
- National Insurance Policy Renewal and Online Payment Process
Views : 8815
- 7 Common Questions and Answers about General Insurance
Views : 7165
- Top 10 General Insurance Companies with Best Claim Settlement Rate
Views : 7162
- Govt to Merge 3 General Insurance Companies
Views : 4672
GET ARTICLE ON EMAIL
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator