- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day*
*Standard T&C Apply
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
National Insurance Policy Renewal and Online Payment Process
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 4571 -
Updated date : 26 March 2019
National Insurance Company allows its customers to pay the premium online. You can easily buy National Insurance policy online and also renew it using NICL Online Payment channel. This article will help you understand the ways to pay the premium for national insurance plans online and also the process for National Insurance Renewal.
National Insurance Online Payment
National Insurance Company provides a range of services online such as online login, checking policy status online, buying and National Insurance Online Renewal. National insurance allows online payment of insurance premium through their site without their branch office.
All the customers of National Insurance Company are eligible to make an online payment. Online transactions are more secured and convenient. You can easily renew your current National Insurance policy online within a few minutes.
NICL Online Payment Process - Buy Policy Online
The premium for National Insurance policies can be easily paid online using your policy number and other personal details. The procedure is listed below:
Visit the official website of National Insurance Company
You will find the login option on the right side of the web page and the procedure is defined below:
- In the drop-down, you have to select the customer option and then click on Buy Policy
- Now select the place and state for which you want to buy the policy
- You will be given the address of that particular branch
- You have the option to Buy Policy and then click on ‘Register Here’
- Registered users can click on ‘Buy Policy’ and get the policy issued online
- New users can click on ‘Register Here’ and then continue to buy a National Insurance policy online
Another Method to Pay National Insurance Premium Online
You can buy the National Insurance policy online by following the steps below-
You can easily buy different products online from National Insurance. The company offers motor insurance, home insurance, National health insurance, personal accident insurance online on their site.
You can also buy the National Insurance Policy online by following the below-mentioned procedure:
- Go to the official site of National Insurance provider
- You will find a list of products they offer on the top menu
- By hovering the mouse you will find the Buy Now option on their site
- Click on Buy Online option, and you will be redirected to another page
- Now click on the Buy/ Renew Online option
You can purchase the policy by following the 4 simple steps as mentioned below:
- Premium Calculator: Provide all the required details and use the online National insurance calculator to know the premium amount.
- National Insurance Policy Details: The next step requires you to provide the policy details.
- Contact Details: Also provide your contact details including your email id and phone number
- Confirm Details: once you confirm the details you can proceed to make the payment.
National Insurance Premium Payment Online for Renewal
Most of the National General Insurance plans come with a 1-year policy term. Every plan comes with a lifetime renewal option. On completion of the policy period, you can get it renewed online or even do it offline.
If you want to go for National Insurance Policy Renewal offline then you can visit the nearest branch office of National Insurance Company. If you do not want to invest much time then it is better that you opt for the online renewal process.
The procedure for National Insurance Online Policy Renewal is as follows:
- Visit the National Insurance Company’s website
- Go to the top menu and click on the products section
- Go to the required policy option and click on the ‘Renew’ option
- Once you click on the Renew option, you will be directed to the NICL online portal. Here you can simply renew your policy in 4 simple steps:
- Use the Premium Calculator - Enter your policy number, E-mail ID etc. Click on the ‘Next’ button
- Enter the Policy Details - Provide the details of your insurance policy
- Enter Your Contact Details - The next step involves providing your contact details
- Confirm the Details - Once you confirm all the details you can make the payment and get your policy renewed
So, the process to renew any of the National Insurance policies is quite simple. By following the above steps, you can save your time, find a suitable policy and also get it renewed before its expiry date in the most convenient manner.
- Most Read
- Bharti AXA General Insurance: Alluring Benefits to Mull Over!
Date: 17 July 2019
- Benefits & Advantages of Choosing Reliance General Insurance
Date: 13 June 2019
- How to File a Claim with Bharti AXA General Insurance?
Date: 04 June 2019
- List of TATA AIG General Insurance Offices in India
Date: 30 May 2019
- How to Download Tata AIG Policy?
Date: 30 May 2019
- 7 Common Questions and Answers about General Insurance
Views : 4695
- National Insurance Policy Renewal and Online Payment Process
Views : 4571
- How to Download Tata AIG Policy?
Views : 3128
- Govt to Merge 3 General Insurance Companies
Views : 2848
- 10 Key Income Tax Rule Changes that will be Effective from 1st April 2018
Views : 2667
GET ARTICLE ON EMAIL
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator