- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
5 Offbeat Gift Ideas for this Valentine’s Day
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 1956 -
Modified 12 December 2017
1. Give a Real Heart
Yes,balloon hearts, velvet soft toy hearts, flower hearts you have seen everything and found unimpressive. Sheer fluff! Then this time give a real heart. There is nothing more important than a heart. It ticks and you continue to smile.
According to a government data, “The prevalence of heart failure in India due to coronary heart disease, hypertension, obesity, diabetes and rheumatic heart disease ranges from anywhere between 1.3 to 4.6 million, with an annual incidence of 491,600 to 1.8 million.”
Seeing this staggering number of heart diseases, if your heart skips a beat and you are gripped with fear of losing your partner for even a second then this Valentine’s Day get real. Promise to protect your partner’s heart. Show real love. Get her heart insured.
2. Get Yourself Insured from Loneliness This Valentine’s Day
Everyone will be exchanging gifts on Valentine’s Day. It will be a happy, bright day with love in the air. But what if your expectations fall flat? What if you didn’t get any gift from anyone this Valentine’s? What if you are left all alone?
Trust me, this is a scary situation. All of a sudden you will be hit with depression and low self esteem. Don’t let this happen to you and get yourself Valentine’s insurance. This insurance ensures that you are not left out on a Valentine’s Day. The policyholder will receive a box of chocolate on 14th February morning. Isn’t it a cool idea? There is no harm in gifting yourself. Stay happy!
3. Health Insurance for Parents
You love your parents more than anything else in the world. It is time to show your love and gratitude for them. The fact is that they are ageing and you don’t want to lose them. So, get them a health insurance policy and fulfill your duty towards protecting them. They have cared and protected you throughout your life. Now it is your turn.
4. Say, I love You, with a Ring
You have been waiting through the year to find the right time to profess your love. What better than getting down on your knees and proposing to your loved one this Valentine’s Day. Give her a precious ring that will make her beam and shine every time she see sees it. And don’t forget to get jewellery insurance for that precious ring. What if someone steals the ring or it gets lost accidently. You don’t want to keep her finger empty for long. It is just not any ring; it is the most important jewellery for her. So, you must protect that forever.
5. Life Insurance the Perfect Gift
Did you know that one out of every four person said that they thought life insurance is the perfect gift on Valentine’s Day? Rise above flowers, chocolates and cards do something that is the final word in love – LIFE.
Get your life insurance done and tell your family or partner how much you love them. You will keep them protected not just now but even if something happens to you. Promise to take care of them always.
- Most Read
- How to use Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator to Calculate Premium?
Date: 28 February 2018
- Best Family Health Insurance Plans for Expecting Parents in India
Date: 21 February 2018
- Top 5 Family Health Insurance Policies for 2018
Date: 21 February 2018
- New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim Policy
Date: 20 February 2018
- Star Health Insurance for Senior Citizens
Date: 13 February 2018
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 423987
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 231744
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 161123
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 121517
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 82746