What are the Various Cholamandalam Health Insurance Plans?
The Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company offers a wide range of health insurance plans to cater to the medical needs of people of all ages. These health plans provide coverage for medical expenses incurred on hospitalization, ambulance services, ICU facility, surgery, maternity, day care procedures, etc. The plans are available for a wide range of sum insured, ranging from Rs 50,000 to Rs 5 crore.
The Cholamandalam health insurance plans also provide cashless hospitalization facilities across the country at more than 10,000 network hospitals. Moreover, the company offers customized health plans to cover diseases like dengue, COVID-19, malaria, critical diseases, etc.
Take a look at the various health insurance plans offered by Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company:
- Chola Healthline Plan
- Chola Flexi Health Supreme Plan
- Chola Flexi Max Protect Plan
- Chola Flexi Health Retail Plan
- Chola Super Topup Insurance Plan
- Chola MS Critical Healthline Insurance Plan
- Chola Vector Borne Diseases Insurance Plan
- Chola Flexi Super Topup Insurance Plan
- Chola Criticare Plan
- Chola Arogya Sanjeevani Plan
- Chola Hospital Cash Healthline Plan
- Chola Flexi Plus Plan
- Chola Corona Rakshak Plan
- Chola Corona Kavach Plan
- Chola MS COVID-19 Cover Plan
- Chola Sarva Shakti Plan
- Chola MS Event Shield Insurance Plan
- Chola Health & Accident Plan for Educational Institutions Plan
- Chola MS RSBY Family Floater Health Insurance Plan
- Chola MS Raksha Kavach Plan
- Chola Credit Linked Premium Critical Illness Insurance Plan
List of Diseases Covered Under Cholamandalam Health Insurance Plans
Here is a list of diseases covered by Cholamandalam health insurance plans:
- Critical Illness – Critical illness is a life-threatening disease that develops due to hereditary reasons, genetic reasons or poor lifestyle. The treatment of a critical illness goes on for a long time and may require therapies as well as surgeries. Therefore, they are expensive to treat. But if you have a Chola Criticare policy, Chola MS Critical Healthline Insurance policy or a Chola Flexi Max Protect policy, your treatment expenses will be covered by your insurance company.
- COVID-19 – COVID-19 is a viral disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. It is a highly infectious disease that can result in severe health complications, especially among co-morbid people. Therefore, the treatment cost of COVID-19 can get very high. However, if you have a COVID-19 Cover policy, Corona Rakshak policy or the Corona Kavach policy, your insurance company will pay for your treatment expenses. Moreover, COVID-19 related hospitalization expenses are covered under most Cholamandalam health insurance plans.
- Malaria – Malaria is a deadly vector-borne disease that can have life-threatening implications. The treatment of malaria can get expensive if hospitalization is required. But if you have a Chola Vector Borne Diseases Insurance policy, the cost of your treatment will be covered by your insurance provider.
- Cataract – Cataract is an eye disease that can lead to blindness if not treated on time. The only way to treat a cataract is with the help of surgery and thus, may be difficult to afford for many people. However, if you have a Chola Arogya Sanjeevani policy, you do not have to worry about the surgery cost as it will be paid by your insurance company.
- Cancer – Cancer is a life-threatening lifestyle disease. The disease is caused due to abnormal growth of cells in the body and its treatment is very costly. But if you have a Chola Criticare policy, Chola Sarva Shakti policy or a Chola MS Critical Healthline Insurance policy, your treatment cost will be paid by the insurance company.
- Dengue – Dengue is a life-threatening viral infection transmitted through mosquitoes. The treatment of dengue can get expensive if your condition deteriorates and hospitalization is needed. But with the Chola Vector Borne Diseases Insurance policy, you do not have to worry about the treatment cost as it will be covered by the insurance provider.
- Food Poisoning – Food poisoning refers to a food-borne disease, which is caused due to eating contaminated food. The disease can cause health complications if the right treatment is not received on time. As a result, the treatment can get expensive. However, your food poisoning treatment cost will be covered by your Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company if you have a Chola MS Event Shield Insurance policy.
- Chikungunya – Chikungunya is a viral disease that spreads through mosquito bites. The treatment of the disease may get expensive in severe cases. But if you have a Chola Vector Borne Diseases Insurance policy, your insurance company will pay for your treatment cost.
- Heart Ailments – Heart ailments refer to cardiovascular diseases that result when the heart is not functioning properly. It is a fatal disease with expensive treatments, which include surgeries. However, you do not have to worry about the treatment cost if you have a Chola MS Critical Healthline Insurance policy or a Chola Criticare policy as it will be paid by the insurance company.
- Zika Virus – Zika virus is a life-threatening viral disease that spreads among people through mosquito bites. The disease can be expensive to treat, especially in severe cases. But with the Chola Vector Borne Diseases Insurance policy, your insurance company will pay for the treatment of the disease.
Summing It Up
Buying a health insurance policy is essential to avail timely treatment for any disease without exhausting your savings. In case you are planning to buy a Cholamandalam health insurance policy, make sure to check the diseases covered under the policy before you buy it.