- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day*
*Standard T&C Apply
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
Why Religare Health Insurance is an Ideal Choice?
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 1677 -
Updated date : 17 January 2019
The soaring medical expense is posing a threat to mankind. Due to this, a major section of the society is deprived of getting quality health care which is now skyrocketing. And availing which no less than selling your family heirlooms. Finding a real-time solution to this, financial experts have introduced a unique insurance product called ‘Health Insurance’ which comes to your rescue during a medical emergency. However, availing health insurance from a trusted company is the real challenge!
In this regard, Religare Health Insurance Company Limited is one of the leading health insurers in India. The company has come up with exciting insurance solutions to cater to people from every walk of life. With IRDA registration no. 148, the company mainly emphasises in health insurance. The unique policy features such as coverage to 6 family members, pre and post hospitalisation, pre-existing illness cover etc. have made this plan a must buy.
Reasons for buying Religare Health Insurance Plans
With a hectic lifestyle, people often ignore their health and this leads to serious health conditions. Lifestyle diseases have constantly been posing threat to our lives. Moreover, the ever-rising medical cost has made it health insurance an essential buy these days. In this regard, Religare health insurance plans come handy that offer comprehensive insurance coverage to every age group.
USPs of Religare Health Insurance
- Comprehensive and wide coverage up to 6 cr.
- Flexible sum insured with an option to choose deductibles up to sum insured 60 lakh
- Cashless services and claim settlement at 5420+ associated hospitals
- No medical check-up to avail this plan up to 45 years
- Maternity cover to be availed after 9 months of waiting period
- No headache of renewing policy every year with the lifelong renewability option
- Pre-existing illness cover after 2 years of waiting period
Coverage Offered under Religare Health Insurance Plans
Hospitalisation/In-patient care expenses
Room rent, consultation fee, nursing expenses, OT charges, ICU cost, expenses of blood, oxygen, X-ray etc.
Covered for 30 days
Covered for 60 days
Covered by specific plan only
Covered up to 10% of SI
Organ donor’s Expense
Covered up to the specified limit
Daily Cash Allowance
Up to Rs. 500 per day
Pre and post natal expenses, as per the terms and conditions
New born baby cover
From birth to till 90 days
Value added benefits
Types of Religare Health Insurance
The insurer offers a range of suitable health insurance plans that cater your every insurance needs. Religare health insurance plans include:
- Religare Care: This policy is an ideal option to protect you and your family with Sum Insured of 6 Cr. And lifelong renewability option.
- Religare Freedom: Secure a healthy feature with this unique plan that requires no pre-policy medical test
- Religare Enhance: this policy comes with no medical test for SI up to Rs. 40 lakh till 50 years
- Religare Joy: Enhance the happiness of welcoming a new family member with this plan without worrying about the expenses
- Religare Group Care: Employers can secure their most essential asset employees and their health with this plan. An inbuilt maternity cover is an attraction.
When You Get the Extra Benefits: Religare Add-on Covers
Religare health insurance plans come with a range of add-on covers that enhances the basic [policy coverage. The list of add-on covers includes:
- No Claim Bonus Super - with this add-on you can increase your earned NCB ranging from 50% to a maximum of 100%. In other words, this means an increased sum insured of 150% in 5 years.
- Health Check-ups - now your routine medical visits are counted. This policy offers 1% of sum insured to be spent on medical visits including doctor’s consultation or other diagnostic treatment charges.
- Auto-restoration of Sum Insured- With this policy you need worry even if the sum insured is exhausted. With an auto-restoration facility, this policy saves you from bearing the out-of-pocket expenses.
- Air Ambulance Cover - Air ambulance facility is provided in case you require availing treatment in a different city.
- Personal Accident Cover - this covers ensures accidental cover and Permanent Total Disability benefit up to 10 times of the total sum insured of the policy.
- Second Opinion - by opting for this add-on you can secure a second opinion on health-related issues.
- Global Coverage - Whether you are in India or abroad, with this cover you can assure cashless coverage anywhere, provided the hospital is in the insurer’s network list.
Why is Renewal Important?
There is no other way to enjoy the policy benefits uninterruptedly but renewing it on time. No exception to Religare health insurance. The insurer expects you to renew the policy before it expires. Moreover, by introducing its every service online, the insurer has made the process of Religare health insurance renewal easy. You just need to visit the official website and navigate through the ‘Renewal policy’ option. Provide the necessary information related to your health insurance such as policy number, type of policy, members covers etc. and proceed. You can calculate the premium online and if wish to continue with the same then pay the premiums online.
In case you want to port the plan, you can compare the other available plans online and buy.
To make your investment decision an ideal choice, you will have to invest right. Health insurance is a long-term investment and you can’t afford a wrong decision. That is why you have to be extra cautious while finalising a plan. Make sure the plan you have opted for offers the maximum coverage and best suits your needs.
- Most Read
- Things to Know Before Picking a Health Insurance Plan
Date: 15 October 2019
- Health Card vs. Health Insurance with OPD Coverage
Date: 26 September 2019
- India's Great Healthcare Challenge, Also an Opportunity
Date: 25 September 2019
- All About Pre-Insurance Medical Check-Up in Health Insurance
Date: 24 September 2019
- Know the Network Hospital Before Buying Health Insurance
Date: 23 September 2019
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 550713
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 302924
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 248870
- Top 8 Family Health Insurance Policies for 2019
Views : 200621
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 156468
GET ARTICLE ON EMAIL
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator