- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Health Insurance TPA to become Operational from July 1
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 1045 -
Modified 16 November 2015
Mr. M Nagaraja Sarma will be heading Health Insurance TPA, which is set up exclusively to manage health insurance claims of general insurance companies. Health Insurance TPA will start operations from July 1 but the testing of the system would start much earlier. Last year, the TPA got 3-year license from IRDA.
The Health TPA has National Insurance Company, New India Assurance Company, United Insurance Company, Oriental Insurance Company and General Insurance Corporation of India as stakeholders.
The TPA will handle claims received by these general insurance companies. Further, it is devising plans to process health claims of public general insurance companies in-house, rather than handing the work to the external agency.
Health Insurance TPA will impart end-to end services, including member enrollment, customer service and grievance management, pre-authorization and claims processing. The TPA will offer services to support all kinds of health insurance policies sold by insurance companies in India, including individual, family floater, group covers, fixed benefits, indemnity among others.
Source: This news was published on April 25, 2015 in business-standard.com under the title: M Nagaraja Sarma to head Health Insurance TPA of India
- Most Read
- All You Need to Know About SBI Health Insurance
Date: 15 January 2018
- Why You Should Consider Group Health Insurance
Date: 10 January 2018
- Are Senior Citizen Health Policies Restrictive?
Date: 08 January 2018
- Want to Port Your Medical Insurance Plan? Here is How to Do It
Date: 05 January 2018
- Myths and Facts about Critical Illness Insurance
Date: 28 December 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 388435
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 196428
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 149560
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 102826
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 72536