- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
As the cases of cyber threats are rising, the insurance sector has witnessed 10-15 percent intake of cyber liability coverage.
As per Sanath Kumar, CMD, National Insurance, they provide a variety of cyber insurance coverage to the banks, but cyber liability insurance is highly demanded.
The cyber insurance sector has witnessed 20 percent hike in the Bajaj Allianz current fiscal. When it comes to rising cyber threats cases, the insurance sector has seen 10-15 percent intake of the cyber liability coverage, according to Sasikumar Adidamu, Chief Technical Officer (Non-Motor), Bajaj Allianz General Insurance.
The average purchase limit by most of the banks is USD 10-20 Million; it is quite low as compared to the exposure that these banks have to face.
By default, banks have exposure to a wide variety of cyber risks. These risks include loss of securities and money, liabilities due to loss of third-party data, denial of service attacks causing loss of business, ransomware attack inducing ransom payments, loss of confidential data, the risk of website or app defacement, ATM roll backs etc.
Cyber insurance provides cost-effective solutions to minimize the risk of cyber attacks.
- Most Read
- Tip to turn Habits into Healthy Ones: The Perfect Health Guide for Women
Date: 15 September 2017
- Group Health Insurance: When You Know You are in Safe Hands
Date: 22 August 2017
- How Family Health Plan Can Keep You Out of Trouble
Date: 17 August 2017
- A Family Health Plan: Is It a Decisive Choice?
Date: 09 August 2017
- Be a Smart Brother; Gift your Sister a Health Insurance Policy This Rakhi
Date: 02 August 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 305998
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 126467
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 116134
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 70014
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 53848