- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
To boost the sales of insurance, IRDA has come up with a solution in the form of over-the-counter products. These OTC products could be sold in both urban and rural areas.
These products would have standard features and fixed standard pricing technique. The products are expected to provide low-cost basic insurance coverage. These would be available across health insurance, motor insurance, cattle insurance and life insurance.
Also, a universal health insurance scheme is being launched in the year 2016. The scheme is expected to be merged with the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana. The plan would offer family covers for up to four members and also an option to include a senior citizen of the family. However, this feature could get some extra cost along.
IRDA is also making efforts to promote online insurance via e-commerce. It has created two groups of life insurers and general insurers, respectively to promote online insurance.
According to the regulator, IRDA, e-commerce is expected to cut down the costs of insurance. It would add to efficiency and also ensure an easy and wide access. This would also play a role in creating a digitally empowered and knowledgeable society in India. The appointed groups will seek opportunities of e-commerce in the insurance sector, provide technological support, give regulatory advice to ensure growth, and adhere to the Digital India initiatives of the government.
- Most Read
- Tip to turn Habits into Healthy Ones: The Perfect Health Guide for Women
Date: 15 September 2017
- Group Health Insurance: When You Know You are in Safe Hands
Date: 22 August 2017
- How Family Health Plan Can Keep You Out of Trouble
Date: 17 August 2017
- A Family Health Plan: Is It a Decisive Choice?
Date: 09 August 2017
- Be a Smart Brother; Gift your Sister a Health Insurance Policy This Rakhi
Date: 02 August 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 310335
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 127640
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 119502
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 71457
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 54591