- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day*
*Standard T&C Apply
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
Max Bupa Health Companion Plan Launched By Max Bupa Insurance
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 5609 -
Updated date : 17 December 2015
Max Bupa, one of the most trusted insurance companies in world has launched a new plan called the Health Companion Health Insurance Plan.
This is an all-inclusive health insurance package. Some of the highlights of the plan are as follows:
- The new Health Companion Health Insurance Plan has no limits whatsoever for bearing the medical expenses and hospitalization.
- This new scheme includes health coverage for 19 relationships under a single policy. The relationships include children, in laws, niece, nephews, grandparents, parents, and spouse.
- The new plan offers the benefit of refilling the policy amount, i.e., a policyholder can replenish it with 100% sum assured in the same policy year, and that too with the advantage of having it back even when the entire principal amount has been exhausted.
- An added 20% augmentation in the sum assured can be availed for each claim-free year, as No Claim Bonus.
- Moreover, the plan covers the 30 days expenses prior to hospitalization and 60 days post hospital care.
- The plan offers a wide range of assured sums ranging between 2 Lakhs to 1 crore, which is a respite for people residing in different geographical areas, especially in the tier 2 and tier 3 cities in India. The customers can claim an additional 10% discount based on their city of residence.
Somesh Chandra, the Chief Operations Officer and Quality Officer at Max Bupa said;
“Our aim is to provide medical care to a wide range of economic classes. This will soon be a reality only when they take advantage of the healthcare policies to protect their loved ones. I am more than delighted to pitch our improved super saver Health Companion Health Insurance Plan, a complete, and a pliant cover for a great price. The product offering further enhanced with basis customer feedback, to increase the availability of health insurance fulfilling different health needs of customers. Health companion will further reach out to the tier 2 and tier 3 city residents because of the quick response and immediate treatment facilities offered in the plan.”
- Smart top up option
- Unique no claim bonus
- Refill benefit
Smart Top Up Option
Under this option, the customers can sign up for an added health cover for a few extra rupees. A policyholder can opt from the six top up options of 1,2,3,4,5,10 Lakhs rupee. Upon opting for any of these deductibles, the customer can avail a discount on the premium. The benefits offered under this scheme are different from the regular health insurance plans, because the Health Companion Health Insurance Plan operates on the annual aggregate, which makes it more flexible for use.
Unique no claim bonus and Refill benefit
Under this feature, the policyholder can avail the refill benefit for 2 adults. Upon doing so, the option will allow 100% reinstatement on the base sum insured in the same year, even if the sum insured is partly or fully exhausted. Thus, this option is designed to financially support the policyholder’s medical treatments if needed more than once in the same year.
Why You Should Buy Health Companion Health Insurance Plan
The new health companion plan is rigged with dynamic features to serve the needs of new age customers. The plan offers features that will cover the policyholder's expenses prior, during and after hospitalization, including medical care and day care procedure that requires less than 24-hours of stay in hospital.
The plan also covers for alternative treatment methods such as, Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy, and Sidha. It is equipped to meet the heavy expenses and other critical needs like domiciliary treatment, organ donation, vaccination for animal bites and complimentary good will health checkups.
Max Bupa is a customer-friendly organization and has been a partner in need for their respected customers and the families. Without the engagement of intermediaries, Max Bupa offers personalized and speedy settlements.
(Source: This article has been adapted from the article "Max Bupa introduces new super saver health insurance plan" that appeared on February 18, 2015 in financialexpress.com.)
- Most Read
- Can Health Insurance Save you From Cancer Expenses?
Date: 13 November 2019
- Things to Know Before Picking a Health Insurance Plan
Date: 15 October 2019
- Health Card vs. Health Insurance with OPD Coverage
Date: 26 September 2019
- India's Great Healthcare Challenge, Also an Opportunity
Date: 25 September 2019
- All About Pre-Insurance Medical Check-Up in Health Insurance
Date: 24 September 2019
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 561286
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 310590
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 252112
- Top 8 Family Health Insurance Policies for 2019
Views : 207639
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 159084
GET ARTICLE ON EMAIL
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator