Max Bupa, one of the most trusted insurance companies in world has launched a new plan called the Health Companion Health Insurance Plan.
This is an all-inclusive health insurance package. Some of the highlights of the plan are as follows:
- The new Health Companion Health Insurance Plan has no limits whatsoever for bearing the medical expenses and hospitalization.
- This new scheme includes health coverage for 19 relationships under a single policy. The relationships include children, in laws, niece, nephews, grandparents, parents, and spouse.
- The new plan offers the benefit of refilling the policy amount, i.e., a policyholder can replenish it with 100% sum assured in the same policy year, and that too with the advantage of having it back even when the entire principal amount has been exhausted.
- An added 20% augmentation in the sum assured can be availed for each claim-free year, as No Claim Bonus.
- Moreover, the plan covers the 30 days expenses prior to hospitalization and 60 days post hospital care.
- The plan offers a wide range of assured sums ranging between 2 Lakhs to 1 crore, which is a respite for people residing in different geographical areas, especially in the tier 2 and tier 3 cities in India. The customers can claim an additional 10% discount based on their city of residence.
Somesh Chandra, the Chief Operations Officer and Quality Officer at Max Bupa said;
“Our aim is to provide medical care to a wide range of economic classes. This will soon be a reality only when they take advantage of the healthcare policies to protect their loved ones. I am more than delighted to pitch our improved super saver Health Companion Health Insurance Plan, a complete, and a pliant cover for a great price. The product offering further enhanced with basis customer feedback, to increase the availability of health insurance fulfilling different health needs of customers. Health companion will further reach out to the tier 2 and tier 3 city residents because of the quick response and immediate treatment facilities offered in the plan.”
- Smart top up option
- Unique no claim bonus
- Refill benefit
Smart Top Up Option
Under this option, the customers can sign up for an added health cover for a few extra rupees. A policyholder can opt from the six top up options of 1,2,3,4,5,10 Lakhs rupee. Upon opting for any of these deductibles, the customer can avail a discount on the premium. The benefits offered under this scheme are different from the regular health insurance plans, because the Health Companion Health Insurance Plan operates on the annual aggregate, which makes it more flexible for use.
Unique no claim bonus and Refill benefit
Under this feature, the policyholder can avail the refill benefit for 2 adults. Upon doing so, the option will allow 100% reinstatement on the base sum insured in the same year, even if the sum insured is partly or fully exhausted. Thus, this option is designed to financially support the policyholder’s medical treatments if needed more than once in the same year.
Why You Should Buy Health Companion Health Insurance Plan
The new health companion plan is rigged with dynamic features to serve the needs of new age customers. The plan offers features that will cover the policyholder's expenses prior, during and after hospitalization, including medical care and day care procedure that requires less than 24-hours of stay in hospital.
The plan also covers for alternative treatment methods such as, Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy, and Sidha. It is equipped to meet the heavy expenses and other critical needs like domiciliary treatment, organ donation, vaccination for animal bites and complimentary good will health checkups.
Max Bupa is a customer-friendly organization and has been a partner in need for their respected customers and the families. Without the engagement of intermediaries, Max Bupa offers personalized and speedy settlements.
(Source: This article has been adapted from the article "Max Bupa introduces new super saver health insurance plan" that appeared on February 18, 2015 in financialexpress.com.)
- Key Insurance Companies to Issue Cyber Insurance to Various Banks
As the cases of cyber threats are rising, the insurance sector has...
- Insurance Industry Applauds the Declaration to Enhance Insurance Coverage under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
On Wednesday, the General insurance sector applauded the Union Budget...
- Golden Opportunity for Insurance Companies in India’s Demonetization Step
The analysis of the demonetization, the buzz word of the Indian...
- Andhra Bank’s New Health Insurance Scheme
AB-Arogyadaan is the new improvised health insurance plan launched by...
- 15 Lakh State Employees and Pensioners to Get Cashless Medical Facility from May, 2017
Government authorities are planning to provide over 15 Lakh state...
- Super Top Up Plan By New India Assurance
This plan takes care of your medical expenses once you have exceeded...