- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
PNB Metlife Launches its First Health Insurance Product
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 3879 -
Modified 24 March 2017
Leading private insurer PNB MetLife starts its innings in health insurance segment with the launch of MetLife Major Illness Premium Back Cover. The plan has tenure of 10 years with an entry age of 18-55 years. It assures to return all premiums paid incase no claim is made during the policy tenure and upon survival, as stated in the official statement released by the insurer.
On diagnosis of any critical illness covered under a plan, policyholders will be entitled to get guaranteed lump sum payout. Added by Mr. Tarun Chugh, PNB MetLife Managing Director and CEO, "MetLife Major Illness Premium Back Cover is the only product in the market which returns all the premiums paid at the end of the policy term in case of no claim and provides cover against 35 critical illnesses."
The claim process has been simplified without the involvement of a TPA, he said, adding that this plan would help an individual cover exorbitant medical expenditure, over and above hospitalization expenses.
Source: This article has been adapted from the article "PNB MetLife forays into health insurance segment" that appeared on April 10, 2015 in business-standard.com.
- Most Read
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy
Date: 22 August 2018
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
Date: 17 August 2018
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
Date: 13 August 2018
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
Date: 23 July 2018
- What you need to know about the Group Health Insurance Today?
Date: 19 July 2018
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 344173
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 191767
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 177259
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 107464
- How does GST Impact your Insurance Premium?
Views : 65406