- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Saving on Health Insurance Premiums
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 7053 -
Modified 05 January 2017
Nobody likes paying more than its worth. Getting the most appropriate and affordable Health insurance is dependent on a few aspects like your choices, capability to choose and of course the health conditions of the policy buyer. But by following a few steps you can save a good lot on your health insurance premium.
- Smoker’s health is always at risk, so people with smoking habits will end up paying more premium than a non smoker. So in order to reduce the premium, one has to quit smoking.
- High blood pressure is not a good sign and is advisable to keep it under control. Keeping control on high blood pressure can help you reduce the premium cost.
- If you are in good health, then automatically your premium cost will be lower than the people whose have health problems.
- Avail your no claim benefits. Discounts on claim free years will also help reducing the premium at the time of renewal.
- Comparing the quotes from various insurers is an important aspect to save on health insurance premium. Though you need to shop for a while to have an idea. Make sure you get some affordable online health insurance quotes.
- Compare the benefits of various health insurance plans. Perform deep research to find out what discounts you can avail for in various appropriate policies.
- Make your choices for cover very carefully, take only the coverage you require. Your random selection might end you up paying out more than actually required. So a right decision making is important.
|You may also like to Read: Section 80C of Income Tax Act|
- Most Read
- Best Health Insurance Policies in India for 2017-2018
Date: 23 November 2017
- All about Senior Citizen Saving Scheme Plans
Date: 23 November 2017
- Starting a Family? Beware Of Private Health Insurance Waiting Period Pitfalls
Date: 10 November 2017
- 10 Ways to Keep the Family Healthy This Winter
Date: 08 November 2017
- Personal Accident Cover: Benefits that are Sure To Becharm You
Date: 26 October 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 352902
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 158925
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 139337
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 87127
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 63221