- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Nobody likes paying more than its worth. Getting the most appropriate and affordable Health insurance is dependent on a few aspects like your choices, capability to choose and of course the health conditions of the policy buyer. But by following a few steps you can save a good lot on your health insurance premium.
- Smoker’s health is always at risk, so people with smoking habits will end up paying more premium than a non smoker. So in order to reduce the premium, one has to quit smoking.
- High blood pressure is not a good sign and is advisable to keep it under control. Keeping control on high blood pressure can help you reduce the premium cost.
- If you are in good health, then automatically your premium cost will be lower than the people whose have health problems.
- Avail your no claim benefits. Discounts on claim free years will also help reducing the premium at the time of renewal.
- Comparing the quotes from various insurers is an important aspect to save on health insurance premium. Though you need to shop for a while to have an idea. Make sure you get some affordable online health insurance quotes.
- Compare the benefits of various health insurance plans. Perform deep research to find out what discounts you can avail for in various appropriate policies.
- Make your choices for cover very carefully, take only the coverage you require. Your random selection might end you up paying out more than actually required. So a right decision making is important.
|You may also like to Read: Section 80C of Income Tax Act|
- Most Read
- Tip to turn Habits into Healthy Ones: The Perfect Health Guide for Women
Date: 15 September 2017
- Group Health Insurance: When You Know You are in Safe Hands
Date: 22 August 2017
- How Family Health Plan Can Keep You Out of Trouble
Date: 17 August 2017
- A Family Health Plan: Is It a Decisive Choice?
Date: 09 August 2017
- Be a Smart Brother; Gift your Sister a Health Insurance Policy This Rakhi
Date: 02 August 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 307854
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 126999
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 117621
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 70608
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 54149