- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day*
*Standard T&C Apply
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
Saving on Health Insurance Premiums
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 8828 -
Updated date : 26 June 2019
Nobody likes paying more than its worth. Getting the most appropriate and affordable Health insurance is dependent on a few aspects like your choices, capability to choose and of course the health conditions of the policy buyer. But by following a few steps you can save a good lot on your health insurance premium.
- Smoker’s health is always at risk, so people with smoking habits will end up paying more premium than a non-smoker. So in order to reduce the premium, one has to quit smoking.
- High blood pressure is not a good sign and is advisable to keep it under control. Keeping control of high blood pressure can help you reduce the premium cost.
- If you are in good health, then automatically your premium cost will be lower than the people who have health problems.
- Avail your no claim benefits. Discounts on claim free years will also help to reduce the premium at the time of renewal.
- Comparing the quotes from various insurers is an important aspect to save on health insurance premium. Though you need to shop for a while to have an idea, make sure you get some affordable online health insurance quotes.
- Compare the benefits of various health insurance plans. Perform deep research to find out what discounts you can avail for in various appropriate policies.
- Make your choices for cover very carefully; take only the coverage you require. Your random selection might end you up paying more than actually So the right decision making is important.
|You may also like to Read: Section 80C of Income Tax Act|
- Most Read
- Factors to Consider before Buying Women Health Insurance Plan
Date: 20 May 2019
- Health Insurance Comes with Dual Benefit! Let’s Know about It
Date: 03 May 2019
- Top-Up Health Insurance: Here’s Why Having a Back-up Plan is Essential
Date: 02 May 2019
- Here's Why Every Women Should Get Health Insurance
Date: 26 December 2018
- Want to Make the Most of Health Top-up Plan? Here are 5 Tips that will Help
Date: 24 October 2018
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 845200
- Here’s the Difference between Health Insurance and Mediclaim
Views : 95188
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Views : 77522
- भारत में सर्वश्रेष्ठ हेल्थ इन्शुरन्स प्लान्स
Views : 74556
- Central Government to Launch - New Health Insurance Schemes
Views : 60485
GET ARTICLE ON EMAIL
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator