- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Search for a better health cover is still in process ignited by the escalating medical bills, large population deprived of medical services and other needs of the nation.
The Health Insurance Vision 2020 released on Friday highlighted the aim for country of getting 80% of Indians health insured by 2020, as stated by FICCI.
Chief Executive Office of Apollo Munich Health Insurance, Antony Jacob said that a big problem is heading our way after analyzing the need and supply of health insurance. His estimation stated that the proportion of health insurance industry’s growth and medical costs by 2020 would have a huge difference where people might need to pay$200 billion in medical costs from their end.
According to T.S. Vijayan, Chairman of IRDA (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority), the increasing numbers of claim rejections are a result of gap between the need of people and products offered by health insurers. The vague presentation of benefits and features leave the claim unsettled leading to the unpopularity of industry. He focused on the need for resolving this issue arising due to the disparity on the price, distribution and service of product. The comprehensive and standardized approach can help insurance companies solve problems occurring between insurers and customers.
The report explains that more than 60 % of the health expenses are covered by private spendings in this country whereas only 30% people are under health insurance cover.
- Most Read
- Tip to turn Habits into Healthy Ones: The Perfect Health Guide for Women
Date: 15 September 2017
- Group Health Insurance: When You Know You are in Safe Hands
Date: 22 August 2017
- How Family Health Plan Can Keep You Out of Trouble
Date: 17 August 2017
- A Family Health Plan: Is It a Decisive Choice?
Date: 09 August 2017
- Be a Smart Brother; Gift your Sister a Health Insurance Policy This Rakhi
Date: 02 August 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 306694
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 126661
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 116686
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 70219
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 53957