- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
New India Assurance Company Ltd. (NIACL) has planned to drag its major focus on health insurance sector. G Srinivasan, Chairman and Managing director of NIACL launched floater mediclaim product and explained how health insurance gave growth to the company offering 28% of total premium of the company. They are aiming to collect health premium income of about Rs. 3,500 crore by the end of this financial year. NIACL is also planning to launch top-up health products in the coming months.
For a family of four people up till the age of 65, this family floater mediclaim scheme will be having a premium of Rs 6000 for a sum insured of Rs. 2lakh. As an extra initiative the company launched ‘Assurance on Wheels’ where a mobile van would be sent from the central server to villages for promotion of products.
The family floater scheme has been launched in Madurai region and company will be taking it to other regions as well. Also, they launched two mobile apps through which customers can buy and renew policies via their smartphones.
- Most Read
- Tip to turn Habits into Healthy Ones: The Perfect Health Guide for Women
Date: 15 September 2017
- Group Health Insurance: When You Know You are in Safe Hands
Date: 22 August 2017
- How Family Health Plan Can Keep You Out of Trouble
Date: 17 August 2017
- A Family Health Plan: Is It a Decisive Choice?
Date: 09 August 2017
- Be a Smart Brother; Gift your Sister a Health Insurance Policy This Rakhi
Date: 02 August 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 310808
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 127750
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 119817
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 71589
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 54657